• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gaddafi captured / dead???

Facetious

Moderated
Wow, deja vu... :thinks: Jimmy Kottah's insistence and assistance in the ouster of the Shah of Iran. Remember, we were getting rid of an ''EVIL Dictator''?
Yea, then what happened to Iran? :facepalm:

Gaddafi's last moments alive: Dictator begs for his life after being dragged from a drain. Seconds later he was summarily executed

* Gaddafi tried to flee in a convoy hit by American drone
* Vehicles were also shelled by Nato fighter jets...
* ... before being driven back to his compound in Sirte
* Gaddafi in final attempt to flee before final push by rebels
* 'Found in a hole' wearing military-style clothing, shouting 'Don't shoot'
* Rebel forces executed him in front of a baying mob
* His body was paraded through the streets of the city
* Eldest son Saif shot in leg in Sirte day before - some reports say he is dead
* Other son Mutassim confirmed killed in Sirte
* Reports say Gaddafi will be given secret burial
* US President Barack Obama hails 'momentous day' in history of Libya but warns of 'difficult days ahead'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-life-summarily-executed.html#ixzz1bMWvI9Ss

Procession: Libyans have been flocking to the morgue, where Gaddafi's body was taken, and have been taking photographs of him

Dead: Gaddafi's son Mutassim was also killed in a firefight in Sirte today

What about that PR twat with the little "chinny chin chin" beard who always appeared before the press saying rubbish like "This is a NATO sponsored war on Libya and we will not accept this" and "The West are attacking innocent civilians and killing women & children"?

Is he dead yet? Because I must say, he was bloody annoying!
At the same time, I thank him for being the source of much comedy in my workplace. :clap:
We've done many impersonations of him. :D

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
All these wanker dictators never know when to give up. Take a billion allow for democtratic elections and then cut and run.

Good Libyans killed an Evil Libyan. The World rejoices

lol this was just another step toward taking over the natural resources of a country and handing it over to the elites for total control and the US is just "being used" to help accomplish these tasks, it has nothing to do with toppling a dictator and stopping terrorism

All these wanker dictators never know when to give up. Take a billion allow for democtratic elections and then cut and run.

Lets have some faith in Libya's next government. There are still some good people there. I bless them goodluck :)

Well all the soldiers who are holding guns bigger than their IQ's can shout the following line to those in the middle east as they are firing at them with the intention of killing them....

"Say hello to Gaddafi for me!" :ak47:

Shifty

O.G.
Mainstream media ate the official cause of death for over a day.

Meanwhile, the rest of us knew what really happened.

Sign of the times.

Forget your RED, WHITE and BLUE, when push comes to shove, the US bets on green. ;)
America is using China to get rid of it's problems, buying time as China's population rapidly ages due to 1 child policy. And there's nothing they can do about getting back their trillions wasted on purchasing the debt. China is doomed unless it can defeat communism, which I don't think they can :nanner: