• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gaddafi captured / dead???

I know he was a dictator and was responsible for the deaths of many innocent people but when I see something like that I am glad that there is a part of me that makes me feel sorry for even tyrants like this that are facing imminent retribution.

I don't know what it is, I had a difficult time watching the video of Saddam Hussein when he was hanged too. I guess I am just looking at it from the human side and trying to imagine what a cold blooded person has running through their minds when they lose their control over people and are reduced to just another human being powerless to do anything.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Shame on the rebels if he was executed after being captured, he should have stood trial and been convicted in a court of law which is the way Libya should be heading, starting a new regime through cold blooded executions doesn't suggest the 'rebels' are going to make Libya any more civilised or democratic.

I know he was a dictator and was responsible for the deaths of many innocent people but when I see something like that I am glad that there is a part of me that makes me feel sorry for even tyrants like this that are facing imminent retribution.

I don't know what it is, I had a difficult time watching the video of Saddam Hussein when he was hanged too. I guess I am just looking at it from the human side and trying to imagine what a cold blooded person has running through their minds when they lose their control over people and are reduced to just another human being powerless to do anything.

True. But let's not forget we live in a democratic society instead of an oppressed one and we see it from that point of view. Would we react in a different way? In the days after WW II ended, people in the liberated countries came on the streets celebrating, but there were also mockings, killings or torture of people who had colaborated with the Nazi's. People had lived in fear, couldn't say or do what they wanted and with the liberation all those suppressed feelings came out. Same happens here. I'm not saying what they do is a good thing, but I can understand them.

It simply means you're a civilised human being, no one should take pleasure in anyone else's death, if you do there's something wrong with you with the only exception being if that person harmed you or your family then being emotionally clouded is understandable.

True. But let's not forget we live in a democratic society instead of an oppressed one and we see it from that point of view. Would we react in a different way? In the days after WW II ended, people in the liberated countries came on the streets celebrating, but there were also mockings, killings or torture of people who had colaborated with the Nazi's. People had lived in fear, couldn't say or do what they wanted and with the liberation all those suppressed feelings came out. Same happens here. I'm not saying what they do is a good thing, but I can understand them.
Very true, these people will have been angry and after years of oppressive rule as well as losing friends in the past few months so the moment would have got to them, maybe a UN contingent could have gone in when it became clear they were closing in on Gaddafi although a sinister part of me thinks that the West wanted him dead as Libya had many shady deals with high ranking Westerners and Gaddafi could have exposed them all.

Is he still alive there? He seems to be walking and looking straight into the camera
I also think he didn't die from the shots they gave him, but from carrying him around with all those people around him. They probably kicked him till he was killed. Anyway, those movies and pictures show the real world out there. And Europe and NATO supported those animals for months. Is this the new regime and will it now be better there? I doubt it, to be honest.

It's Time to Kill the Chinese president next. Dictator Hu's time is due. ;)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
It was a small segment of the population from just a few cities. We shouldn't have an illusions about what the NTC want and who they represent. They are basically no more than a rival clan from the east who have never got over being kicked out of power and just want to take revenge. The last time they were in power the country was in even more of a mess than when nutter Gadaffi was running show. Their ranks are comprised of Islamists and they've gone about freeing their AQ comrades from the jails that Gaddafi put them in. Stockpiles of weapons have been proliferated to neighboring countries and allegedly into the hands of AQ.

There are over 2000 other tribes in Libya who are vehemently opposed to the NTC, see them as a western puppet and have vowed to fight them to the death.

And it looks like the same gameplan is being hatched for Syria:

That seems to be the norm, especially for the Middle-East and Africa. One clan/tribe drives out another and seizes power, thern proceeds to eliminate it's rivals, those that don't escape into exile.

Then years later the survivors or another clan starts the cycle all over again.

I don't think much will change over there, just the names of the major players.

The more things change, the more they stay the same ... As they say.

Saddam: Done
Osama Bin Laden: Done
Colonel Gaddafi: Done

That's the big three gone. Next stop Iran? :1orglaugh

:2 cents:

Saddam: Done
Osama Bin Laden: Done
Colonel Gaddafi: Done

That's the big three gone. Next stop Iran? :1orglaugh

:2 cents:

It will be either Mahmoud Ahamadinejad or Bashar al-Assad it's hard to tell who is in a more precarious position at the moment. Either way they will both be gone soon. Good Riddance.

It was a small segment of the population from just a few cities. We shouldn't have an illusions about what the NTC want and who they represent. They are basically no more than a rival clan from the east who have never got over being kicked out of power and just want to take revenge. The last time they were in power the country was in even more of a mess than when nutter Gadaffi was running show. Their ranks are comprised of Islamists and they've gone about freeing their AQ comrades from the jails that Gaddafi put them in. Stockpiles of weapons have been proliferated to neighboring countries and allegedly into the hands of AQ.

There are over 2000 other tribes in Libya who are vehemently opposed to the NTC, see them as a western puppet and have vowed to fight them to the death.

And it looks like the same gameplan is being hatched for Syria:

Yeah well plenty of peeps said it. It's how the west should have fought it's war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Why they didn't use such tactics earlier is beyond me. Not that I agree with it.

Alex Jones says that's not Daffy. Daffy is three inches taller with slightly more hair on his chin. The man shown in the video is Marty McMartin a golf ball cleaner from Homerville Georgia. He was hired by Global Banker Army to "be" Qaddafi. The real Qaddafi never existed, but was an amalgamation of human parts put together by Global Bankers to seize Libya's oil. Yes this is confusing. This is sort of a conspiracy well no wait.....it is a conspiracy.

Alex Jones says that's not Daffy. Daffy is three inches taller with slightly more hair on his chin. The man shown in the video is Marty McMartin a golf ball cleaner from Homerville Georgia. He was hired by Global Banker Army to "be" Qaddafi. The real Qaddafi never existed, but was an amalgamation of human parts put together by Global Bankers to seize Libya's oil. Yes this is confusing. This is sort of a conspiracy well no wait.....it is a conspiracy.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh