• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Real World.

And if we're going to have Will, we need BoothBabe. Them two go together like coffee and soy sauce. That's television I'd like to see.

[Mr T/]Watcha talkin' about fool!?[Mr T] I love Will E ::lovecoupl

Will there also be a counselor present? i'd probaly need one after seeing Blue Balls and Greg getting it on :(

Who's in charge of coming up with the strange twists that screw with everybody once everything is all settled down and they are in their comfort zone to shake things up

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Who's in charge of coming up with the strange twists that screw with everybody once everything is all settled down and they are in their comfort zone to shake things up

I have an idea about lurkingdirk and triplets, but... it's in the development stage right now.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Actually, Roald will be the one who will manage to push his own responsibilites onto everyone else so he can be lazy. If ever asked to make a decision, he'll say "don't CC me, I don't give a fuck."

Duct tape makes any show better and run longer. Take MacGyver for example...you'll get bonus points if you can make a hang glider out of a sheet of paper, a pencil, a paperclip and dutc tape.

You don't know me very well...I'd be playing everyone so the drama keeps going.

I'd just walk around in a white jump suit and a motercycle helmet and never speak.

Nice Petra. I like it. :thumbsup:

id love to be on just to piss people off by being the asshole who makes fun of everyone...but really im just a sweetheart who wants to be a tough guy

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Oh my this is starting too sound like a doozy of a show. what network dares to touch this project though? :dunno:

I am hopin somebody has the NUTS too pick it up. It may just turn into a damn good show.
:eyeso:

ed007

Banned
Actually, Roald will be the one who will manage to push his own responsibilites onto everyone else so he can be lazy. If ever asked to make a decision, he'll say "don't CC me, I don't give a fuck."

Roald STRIKE 1 :1orglaugh

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
fuck it, my hours at work just got cut. I'm in. I'll be the guy no one suspects is actually poisoning everyone so that when we get to the end, I am the only one capable of standing

fuck it, my hours at work just got cut. I'm in. I'll be the guy no one suspects is actually poisoning everyone so that when we get to the end, I am the only one capable of standing

I'll be the guy that says the epic line "you son of a bitch" right before I die.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You know how I feel about being left out of these shenanigans. I'm a character damn it!

What? Afraid I'm going to kill off the whole cast? I won't, I Promise! Just get me on TV.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It should be a joint venture by Brazzers and Digital Playground. The winner gets a night with The Minion.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You know how I feel about being left out of these shenanigans. I'm a character damn it!

What? Afraid I'm going to kill off the whole cast? I won't, I promise! Just get me on TV.

You're incapable of murder.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
This show sucks I am changing the fucking channel to the Paint Drying network!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Three fuckin' pages and no mention of me yet!? I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

I guess no one wants to just lounge around chain-smoking Marlboros, drinking Wild Turkey 101,and listening to The Rolling Stones 24/7....