• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Real World.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Someone fairly new and funky - PirateKing

Fuck that guy! What a parrot loving, peg legged, eye patch wearin', scurvy stricken asshat.

(this means I heart you, PK)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
My vote....besides myself (because every show needs an unattractive drunk to make a fool of himself) Will E Worm. :tongue: He'd have to be there. He's the ying to everybody elses yang. He'd create controversy and it's not like he'd get banned, so I think he'd take his shtick to a whole different level. Maybe even crucify somebody. And if we're going to have Will, we need BoothBabe. Them two go together like coffee and soy sauce. That's television I'd like to see.

I agree the show needs me. Not Boothbabe. :tongue:

I don't have a "shtick" I do hold back on here.
Believe it or not.

I'm innocent of all charges. :hammer:

No crucifying, but I'm might duct tape someone to something.

Roald -- He will be the house whipped bitch. The straight shooter. The one that wants to always follow the rules. He will get repeated calls from Petra who will only be demeaning him over the phone, emasculating him, and he will run to his room crying. Because, well, he's the bitch of the house who follows the rules and somewhere along the line in puberty he stopped growing a spine and, well, is the whipped bitch.

STRIKE 1

:thefinger

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I couldn't imagine anything worse.
I got news for you all, this is a bad bad bad idea. . .

Don't be angry because you weren't invited. The only role you could fill is "stuffy Britsh person." And you're all like that, so if Blue is going to be there, we already have the covered. Maybe you'll be on the next season's edition along with the other people who weren't good enough to make this one.

Keep posting away, son. You'll get there someday...

EDIT: Really? You're going to neg rep that? C'mon, man! When did you stop being able to take a joke?

Don't be angry because you weren't invited. The only role you could fill is "stuffy Britsh person." And you're all like that, so if Blue is going to be there, we already have the covered. Maybe you'll be on the next season's edition along with the other people who weren't good enough to make this one.

Keep posting away, son. You'll get there someday...
:nono:
Er no. Not angry. I loathe Real World & all reality tv variants. . .

Lurkingdirk won't be on the show, but he'll make appearances. He'll be that guy peering into the window at night. Or that strange reflection in the mirror. Or when the phone rings, and all you hear is breathing/crying on the other end, thats dirk.

You have created my perfect television character. I commend you, sir! Quality work.

If Will E. is there, will officgibby or whatever be there too? Will they share a room? Will they be in the same room at the same time?

I think Andy Ry should definitely be there. Every show needs an angry, self righteous, smelly, cock holster.

I think the show should be sponsored by Hennessey and presented by FreeOnes. That way it is a win-win for you.

If BlueBalls is on the show, you have to have a "pants mandatory" rule. No one wants to see that crap.

SkyRader should be there too. There has to be one nice guy that no one can hate.

I'll have to give this more thought...

If BlueBalls is on the show, you have to have a "pants are not mandatory" rule. Everyone wants to see that crap. Masturbating over BlueBalls' soft supple coin purse and buttocks, with maybe the slight whiff if a brown eye every once in a while when he's bending over in some vain attempt to attract STDiva manly penis; will see me and I'm sure most of the other men out there through the summer. :rubbel:

Wow, LD you're too kind. I'll try to do my best. ;)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If BlueBalls is on the show, you have to have a "pants mandatory" rule. No one wants to see that crap.

Obviously you have no idea what today's viewers want. :2 cents:

I'd personally prefer a setting in which the participants cannot leave the premises, like a Big Brother setting, or a survivor setting (an abandoned island), since it'll create even more tension between the people... Anyway, here's my pick.

1 & 2 BlueBalls & MaleOneTwo for the people who want to see a lot of gay action on tv.
3 & 4 BoothBabe & Hillhopper for the people who want to see a lot of lesbian action on tv.
5 & 6 Hissexslave & Gunslingingbird for the straight action
7 & 8 HELLRAISER & Wll E. Worm for the comedy relief
9 STDiva, cause he started this

This leaves us with 1 vacant spot...

10. Probably Petra, to keep the other people from killing eachother.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Ha I love Gordars little set up except I think Petra has to be the narrator women so she still can have her mystery elusive sexiness! But oh yeahhh Me & GSB FTW! :D

I like this idea.. a lot

You have created my perfect television character. I commend you, sir! Quality work.

If Will E. is there, will officgibby or whatever be there too? Will they share a room? Will they be in the same room at the same time?

I think Andy Ry should definitely be there. Every show needs an angry, self righteous, smelly, cock holster.

I think the show should be sponsored by Hennessey and presented by FreeOnes. That way it is a win-win for you.

SkyRader should be there too. There has to be one nice guy that no one can hate.

I'll have to give this more thought...

Will E will leave the room, and come back with a moustache/glasses and introduce himself as officgibby.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Roald -- He will be the house whipped bitch. The straight shooter. The one that wants to always follow the rules. He will get repeated calls from Petra who will only be demeaning him over the phone, emasculating him, and he will run to his room crying. Because, well, he's the bitch of the house who follows the rules and somewhere along the line in puberty he stopped growing a spine and, well, is the whipped bitch.

Actually, Roald will be the one who will manage to push his own responsibilites onto everyone else so he can be lazy. If ever asked to make a decision, he'll say "don't CC me, I don't give a fuck."

No crucifying, but I'm might duct tape someone to something.

Duct tape makes any show better and run longer. Take MacGyver for example...you'll get bonus points if you can make a hang glider out of a sheet of paper, a pencil, a paperclip and dutc tape.

I'd personally prefer a setting in which the participants cannot leave the premises, like a Big Brother setting, or a survivor setting (an abandoned island), since it'll create even more tension between the people... Anyway, here's my pick.

1 & 2 BlueBalls & MaleOneTwo for the people who want to see a lot of gay action on tv.
3 & 4 BoothBabe & Hillhopper for the people who want to see a lot of lesbian action on tv.
5 & 6 Hissexslave & Gunslingingbird for the straight action
7 & 8 HELLRAISER & Wll E. Worm for the comedy relief
9 STDiva, cause he started this

This leaves us with 1 vacant spot...

10. Probably Petra, to keep the other people from killing eachother.

You don't know me very well...I'd be playing everyone so the drama keeps going.

Ha I love Gordars little set up except I think Petra has to be the narrator women so she still can have her mystery elusive sexiness! But oh yeahhh Me & GSB FTW! :D

I like this idea.. a lot

I'd just walk around in a white jump suit and a motercycle helmet and never speak.