• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fox News' Harris Faulkner: You Fuck Her Or No?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If I muted the sound on any cable news channel I could find a woman I'd be willing to fuck. It's when I hear them speak I get turned off.

Whether it's a left wing channel or a right wing channel, I'm the same way. Watching with the sound off is about the only way that I can stand to not turn the channel these days. Hell, even the financial networks are primarily hiring former pageant winners who don't know night from day or a stock from a bond these days. All they do is read whatever the producers have written for them on the teleprompter. Watch how they go into a confused melt-down mode when the teleprompter malfunctions.

If I have to watch nonsensical ramblings from brainless Barbies, I'll go for the real deal. So I'm signing up for the Naked News on my next break from work. I just have to figure out how I can port it to my TV.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
No not my type at all.

Not mine either but I dig her. She seems really nice and has a good personality. Might be a fun gal at a Super Bowl party. I'm not sure if it's her looks or the way she carries herself that I like. She's like the opposite of Aunt Esther but then again LaWanda Page was the opposite of Aunt Esther so that's not accurate either.

Fine figure of a woman. I don't watch Fox very often, so I'm not familiar with her.

Fine figure of a woman. I don't watch Fox very often, so I'm not familiar with her.

Same here not a Fox News fan, but she is good looking.

I prefer Tamron Hall though.

Tamron%2BHall%2B%20%2814%29.jpg
deadline-crime-with-tamron-hall.jpg
tamron_hall_img5080_1_l_Ei7SGDE.sized.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I kiss any Fox News Host
In the ass
With broken glass

Aw c'mon, Johan. If she's a nice lady who cares about her politics? I'm more of a Conservative fella but I live in LA and get along just fine with the Libs.

Johan would rather suck Rachael Maddow's dick.

'still better than taking Rush's dick in the ass !

This thread needs more of the above sort of dialog.

I prefer Tamron Hall though.

Tamron Hall is hot but Karen Finney is my favorite MSNBC babe.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
She got some good pussy between those meaty legs. Crossing and uncrossing her legs wearing a red dress today. If regular news is Infotainment then this must be Infonography. My wiener is smiling like nobody's business.

DuanCulo

Staff member