• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Hix is fucking overrated

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I think this thread should be re-named to just "Emma Hix is fucking!" 😁

95187015_011_c6b5.jpg

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Can you give up more deets as to what factors you consider? I've always been curious. (And also why were Anissa/Briana favoured under the old system?)
There's a lot of stuff that the old ranking took into account like clicks, views and searches. The star rating has a little bit of weight, but we give more weight to daily ratings vs. lifetime to give girls that are pushing freeones a little more oomph. Daily followers also has a bit more oomph. And then something that was never added before is content. For the most part, the top girls will have content coming in daily or weekly (there's a few cases where their sheer popularity with our traffic trumps new content).

We plan on adding more down the road when girls are allowed to connect with their profiles and interact.

Is Emma an OCSM? I can't tell from her FO profile.
If she is, it would be nice if we can show her the love she's getting in this thread.

Reactions: sj1

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Emma hanging in there, Top 2! Claudia Maria is definitely worthy tho, nasty grrrl.

emma.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Emma has dropped to #13, but I think she'll make a big come back. Right now Sara Jay is Top of the Charts and she's been Top Shelf for a long time.