• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Hix is fucking overrated

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Maybe Erica will make another April 1st comeback.
1644509567739.png

Yeah.. *I* think the previous / traditional (?) FO Ranking System was better / more accurate. In the new site / environment, *I* think it is heavily weighted towards new content posted on the main page?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think rating woman in such a manner is sexist, and disrespectful......now where's the serving wench with my coffee?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Yeah.. *I* think the previous / traditional (?) FO Ranking System was better / more accurate. In the new site / environment, *I* think it is heavily weighted towards new content posted on the main page?
Not really, although it has an effect. A number of factors are taken into consideration.

Do people really prefer the old system, where the same star was on top for months on end with no break? The current system is way more dynamic.

Erica Campbell was in the top 10 a couple of days ago. She only retired about 14 years ago. Amazing popularity that woman has. Imagine how much money she'd have made if she kept going and hadn't discovered Jeebus.

And all she ever did was nude modelling and some very softcore lesbian stuff (not even hardcore lesbian like some G/G only performers).

Imagine all the potential...

th

gXBNBbLCeA42CKr5tIfOG-_pFwXX437EI3HACjoAOAk.jpg

sT7Jo0r2IpYIRAlP2N6NNV8mY4cENt-JAFHfOtb_ILw.jpg

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt