• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ford, Dodge, Chevy, GMC?

• Chevy

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Ford

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Dodge

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GMC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
I like all of them, man. The Chevy Silverado (and the old Cheyenne) are awesome, as are those little Ford Rangers (and the old Ranger IIs). The GMC Sierra is also a badass truck.

But my favorites would be the Dodge models. Especially the old school (80's) models. You know, back when they had 8 foot beds? I swear, the 2010 models have the 6 foot as the norm it seems....and I'm just not a fan of that look. It looks like a minivan with a bed on the back of it. :1orglaugh

Here's the bad-ass looking new Dodge Ram:

2010_dodge_ram_heavy_duty_0_430.jpg

Here's an old school RAM, from 1993 (right before the redesign):

1993.dodge.ram250.3097-300x189.jpg

An old school Dakota from 1989:

1072.jpg

And as a bonus, here is a truly badass vehicle. A 1977 Dodge Power Van...off-road edition:

131_0605_09_z+1977_dodge_power_wagon+front_view.jpg

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Dodge trucks. My dads had 3 and he beats the shit out of em. But I put Ford for my vote cause I thought this was gonna be about cars. Sorry Bloody I didn't read far enough ahead. Ford for car cause I gota mint 96 Stang!

Pontiac...stupid General Motors.

Pontiac makes a superb product. I had an old '89 Grand Am I bought for $300 when I was still in high school and that beastie ran like a champ. It was so rusty you could see through the door. :D

Trucks are for homos...:thefinger :yesyes:

(Ford rUlEz the RoAdz :thefinger)

That's funny 'cause my girl calls GMC a Gay Man's Chevy. Don't know why...but maybe because they are all leathered out. I'd take a GMC over a Chev' though. Either way they are both champions. One of my buds had an old S15 GMC and I swear that thing would not stop running if you tried blowing it up. :hatsoff:

For trucks I don't think any of the newer ones made are too much better or worse than most other based on brand.

Now, and I hate to say this because it speaks to how much the American trucks sucked, 20 or 30 years ago for light to mid duty work the Toyota trucks were great. Their working parts were damn near indestructible and they seemed to last forever. True, their bodies rusted like no tomorrow, their beds were too short, their heaters didn't go a good job, they couldn't do super heavy duty things, and they weren't exactly the greatest things to look at but I've seen some of them that almost had a supernatural ability to not break down in a significant way.