• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ford, Dodge, Chevy, GMC?

• Chevy

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Ford

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Dodge

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GMC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
gmc-012.gif

Namreg

Banned
the difference between chevy and GMC is the badging....

well, two of my brothers have trucks, one has an old beat -up ranger, and the other has a brand new dodge ram. the dodge is a total piece of shit, aside from the steering rack locking itself on the highway and random bits and pieces falling off, the gas gauge actually got stuck last winter. so he took it to the dealer, and the guy says "well, that's normal, it's cold out. it's frozen." wtf is this, soviet russia in the 1960's? i never had the intention of buying any chrysler product anyway, but their lame excuse strengthened my resolve even further. idiots.

the old ranger on the other hand, has never failed to start, no matter how hot or cold or rainy or whatever, and even though the engine vibrates enough to turn any milk into a milkshake at a stoplight, it has never broken down. and this despite a complete lack of maintenance these last three years; my bro only paid $2k for it so he says any maintenance beyond the occasional oil change is a waste of money.

so i'd vote ford, but as for looks i have to say new silverado.

For trucks I don't think any of the newer ones made are too much better or worse than most other based on brand.

Now, and I hate to say this because it speaks to how much the American trucks sucked, 20 or 30 years ago for light to mid duty work the Toyota trucks were great. Their working parts were damn near indestructible and they seemed to last forever. True, their bodies rusted like no tomorrow, their beds were too short, their heaters didn't go a good job, they couldn't do super heavy duty things, and they weren't exactly the greatest things to look at but I've seen some of them that almost had a supernatural ability to not break down in a significant way.

My uncle sold his old 'Yota to some kid for $250 bucks and it had like 300K on the odometer. I was pissed at him for that. But I think it was don't sell to family or something for obvious reasons.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I think it all depends on how you take care of the truck. Any of em could be good or bad. Also luck has something to do with it. I've never owned a truck so I can't say, but when I finally get around to buying one, I'll probably go with ford.

Dodge, since they own Chrysler, which owns Jeep... Wanna lift & go off-road like a man? Get a fucking Jeep. Like a fucking MAN.