• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

Wanda_CWH

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys !!!! thank you so much for all them who are voting for me
You all are so sweet!!
xoxo Wanda.

naughty12.jpg

Picture_4992.jpg

Picture_4233.jpg

Jesus Christ in heaven ....whyyyy the hell is this lil sweetheart not posting much more often in the main-thread ...or posting much more often in general ?? .... mmhh, let´s see what we still get managed ...:D

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)

Hey guys...well this is the first time im heading somewhere COLDER then Toronto lol. I havent been feeling great lately and have a lot going on but got these tickets a while ago and am super excited to go to the game on Sunday. I will be sure to try to catch the cameramens eyes like I did at the buffallo game I went to. I will be first row at the 50 yard line section 109 ! Keep your eyes out for me ! Maybe I can distract Brett lol :)

I have never been to Minny and actually am really looking forward to seeing the city itself.. of course the mall of america but I know minny has beautiful things :) to see and do ! Im excited. I know that its going to be covered in snow but I have my fuzzy warm boots and tight fitting sweaters and I am ready !!

Please keep voting for me HERE there are 6 more days to advance to the third round and I have to be in top 25 for miss freeones and the top 15 in all other categories. SO please please www.vote4tay.com I need you guys !!

Make sure you all get your free screename cause I have a few suprises this weekend @ the free fanclub ! Who says I cant wear a bikini to the game ? LOL :) Keep posted guys and I will be online this weekend as well. SO make sure you keep your eyes posted on the tv then on me on your computers.

Love you lots

xoxo

Tay

desktopfuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy1.jpg

fuzzy2.jpg

fuzzy3.jpg

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Hey guys :) just wanted to thank you all for your continued voting ! Here is my blog post for you guys :)
(...)

Could it be more impersonal than just dumping this allover the threads?

Posted in:

Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th! post #2404
Miss Freeones 2011 - Canadian Girls
The official "Mob" thread.
FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker
Wolverine's Unofficial Vote Tracker Thread, etc.
Official checked Star Member thread

In about 8 minutes and then offline.

Sorry, just my :2 cents: