• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
Could it be more impersonal than just dumping this allover the threads?

Posted in:

Miss FreeOnes Round 2! December 2nd - 16th! post #2404
Miss Freeones 2011 - Canadian Girls
The official "Mob" thread.
FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker
Wolverine's Unofficial Vote Tracker Thread, etc.
Official checked Star Member thread

In about 8 minutes and then offline.

Sorry, just my :2 cents:

sure i just like to post my blog post for those that dont always look at this thread and that dont make it to my site. im not sure how many look in this thread and not in the others so i want to reach out to everyone.

Thank you all for your votes. Im in minnesota right now and its driving me nuts because the game already got postponed and now the metrodome roof collasped :( i have no idea whats going to happen and I cant stay till thursday if they postpone it cause I have surgery on the day i get back. Favre is killing me this year grrr.

Anyways I hope you all are doing great its sooo cold here today. Please continue to vote for me in best adult model and best cam girl categories. Those mean the most to me. Thanks guys !

Good morning guys !!!
Thank you so much for the nice compliments :)
and don't forget to vote for me today as "Best Euro Babe" and "Best Adult Model"
http://missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=175

Picture_1451.jpg

Picture_1952.jpg

Picture_1958.jpg

I just want to know and ask, how does Wanda CWH get anything at all done? She's very beautiful... I mean, if I were her, I couldn't stop looking at myself. I would be naked and have mirrors everywhere. (well...moreso) ;)

Don't know why she isn't much of a presence here. She could've been this year's Ms. Hybrid if she had a little more promo. However, I guess that's true for alot here.

There hasn't been much movement over the last two days in any of the categories and only about 15-20k votes. Is it me, or are people being alot more lazy about voting this year?

There hasn't been much movement over the last two days in any of the categories and only about 15-20k votes. Is it me, or are people being alot more lazy about voting this year?

It's totally not you, mate. I think that it's a combination of things really:

1. I think that, considering the time of year, there's bound to be reduced activity. (which is why having the contest from January-March, like last year, was better timed)

2. Many contestants' supporters leave when/if their contestant is eliminated.

3. Some take the Jane Burgess route and just simply get tired of it and stopped voting.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Don't know why she isn't much of a presence here. She could've been this year's Ms. Hybrid if she had a little more promo. However, I guess that's true for alot here.

This years Miss Hybrid!

Miss Hybrid is very much here last year and this year....I do not expect being replaced/ super seeded, just yet.

I know exactly what you mean though.

The contest last year was a turning point for me. I had started my site and it was slowly gaining some traffic. I was invited to the contest and by the time I was rejected I was getting between 1 and 2 million visits a month.

Freeones has been very good to and for me.

I really wanted to do well this year and I have achieved what I aimed for.

I have had the best 12 months ever.

So I love the idea of "doing a Miss Hybrid"

Kisses

Miss Hybrid xxx

This years Miss Hybrid!

Miss Hybrid is very much here last year and this year....I do not expect being replaced/ super seeded, just yet.

The contest last year was a turning point for me. I had started my site and it was slowly gaining some traffic. I was invited to the contest and by the time I was rejected I was getting between 1 and 2 million visits a month.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid xxx

Your cheeky and intelligent comments are one reason why I enjoy you so much here. I know I know...flattery will get me everywhere.

Jane Burgess

sure i just like to post my blog post for those that dont always look at this thread and that dont make it to my site. im not sure how many look in this thread and not in the others so i want to reach out to everyone.

Thank you all for your votes. Im in minnesota right now and its driving me nuts because the game already got postponed and now the metrodome roof collasped :( i have no idea whats going to happen and I cant stay till thursday if they postpone it cause I have surgery on the day i get back. Favre is killing me this year grrr.

Anyways I hope you all are doing great its sooo cold here today. Please continue to vote for me in best adult model and best cam girl categories. Those mean the most to me. Thanks guys !

The game is still on for tomorrow but they moved it to Detriot.

MissHybrid

Your cheeky and intelligent comments are one reason why I enjoy you so much here. I know I know...flattery will get me everywhere.

It has earned you a damp patch.

Miss Hybrid

Are you giving me 4 a day?

NUMBERS

Moves of 5 spots or greater are in bold. Moves that put a contestant in contention are in GREEN, and moves that put a contestant out of contention are in RED.

Miss FreeOnes

Janessa Brazil 30 (=)
Miss Hybrid 19 (+3)
Tegan Brady 36 (=)
Dors Feline 41 (-1)
Nikki Nova 16 (=)
Taylor Stevens 35 (=)
Jane Burgess 50 (-1)
Spexy Ashleigh 45 (-1)
Vanilla DeVille 28 (=)
Dylan Ryder 18 (-5)

Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid 3 (=)
Rebekah Dee 16 (+2)
Dors Feline 13 (-2)
Lorna Morgan 23 (-2)
Tegan Brady 10 (-3)
Vannah Sterling 26 (=)

Cam Girl

Janessa Brazil 8 (+2)
Dors Feline 18 (-2)
Taylor Stevens 10 (-2)
Bella Bellini 17 (+1)
Spexy Ashleigh 14 (+1)
Jane Burgess 29 (-3)
Vanilla DeVille 13 (=)
Lorna Morgan 28 (+1)

Adult Model

Dors Feline 7 (+1)
Janessa Brazil 3 (=)
Samantha Wise 28 (=)
Taylor Stevens 4 (=)
Spexy Ashleigh 8 (-1)
September Carrino 9 (=)
Brianna Frost 20 (-1)
Wanda CWH 29 (+1)

Newcomer

Samantha Wise 26 (+1)
Spexy Ashleigh 7 (=)
Chloe Conrad 24 (=)
Tegan Brady 5 (-2)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 4 (=)
Nikki Nova 6 (=)
Dors Feline 24 (-5)
Taylor Stevens 19 (+3)
Spexy Ashleigh 13 (+1)
Jane Burgess 28 (-1)
Janessa Brazil 17 (+4)
Tegan Brady 15 (-3)

Analysis

• Miss Hybrid is moving back from the brink. With a 3 spot rise to 19 in Miss FreeOnes, Miss Hybrid is appearing ready for a run into Round 3. Conversely, Dylan Ryder has slid 5 spots to 18, and though she is currently safe to advance, she can ill-afford another slide like this.

• In the Miss FreeOnes Contest, there doesn't seem to be much movement among the covered contestants: those who are hoping to make a move to advance into round 3 are stalling a bit, and those in position to advance are looking a lot more safe.

• Climbing 2 spaces to 16 in Best Euro Babe, fan favourite Rebekah Dee appears to be pushing for a position in Round 3.

• Steadily moving up, Bella Bellini has jumped another spot to 17 in Best Cam Girl, and has recently been as high as 16. Can her fans help her climb those extra 2 spots for a place in Round 3?

• A move from 30 to 29 in Best Adult Model may not seem like much, but with the interest that has been generated by Wanda CWH, there's a good chance she will be moving higher.

• Brace for a collision in Best OCSM: Newcomers Spexy Ashleigh (13) and Tegan Brady (15) currently have spots secured; however, Janessa Brazil (17) and Taylor Stevens (19) have moved up 4 and 3 spots respectively, and are challenging for a top 15 finish. Who will go to Round 3?

• The Dors feline slip continues as she has slipped another spot in Miss FreeOnes, 2 spots to 13 in Best Euro Babe, 2 spots to 18 in Best Cam Girl, and 5 spots to 24 in Best OCSM. Thanks to gaining a spot in Best Adult Model, she will most likely make it to Round 3 in that category, but is this the only category she'll have left? One wonders if her lack of board involvement is to blame for this slip.

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

1. Vanilla DeVille
2. Nikki Nova
3. Spexy Ashleigh
4. Tegan Brady
5. Miss Hybrid

Best Euro Babe

1. Rebekah Dee
2. Lorna Morgan

Best Cam Girl

1. Bella Bellini

Best Adult Model

1. Samantha Wise
2. Wanda CWH

• Wanda CWH is a lock for me now. Not only is she is wonderful person, she is also breathtakingly beautiful.

Best Newcomer

1. Samantha Wise
2. Chloe Conrad

Best Official Site

1. Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM

1. Spexy Ashleigh
2. Tegan Brady

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

This years Miss Hybrid!

Kisses

Miss Hybrid xxx

How does it feel to be adjectived? :1orglaugh

Hate to say it, but the Giants are still going to win.

MissHybrid

How does it feel to be adjectived? :1orglaugh

I hope I manage to "do a Miss Hybrid" this year....

I need a lot of thrust to get me through though....so how about it mister Wallaby.....Have you noticed Bella has joined my forum so she can give mister L and mister Nissan some mayhem xx

Miss Still in with a chance xxx

Wanda_CWH

Thank you so much guy for your complimets.
U r making me feeling naughty ;)

So many kisses for all you guys.

Picture_1180.jpg

Picture_1172.jpg

Picture_4159.jpg

Picture_1339.jpg

Picture_5286.jpg

TAYSTEVENS

HEY GUYS !! lol you were right about the giants mister ! lol Thank you all so much for your votes I know round two ends soon I have been in detroit and havent had access to internet. It seems I have dropped a couple spots in my best cam girl category and havent moved in adult model. I even had a sign at the game yesterday that said "brett makes me wet" and i had www.vote4tay.com on there lol. ! I really hope to win one of these categories. I finally got internet leaving detroit today.. but wanted to thank you all for your continued voting. When I get home ill be able to take more time to go through the posts im driving from detroit so be home later today ! And my gallery is up for you guys :) here on freeones !
Here is my blog post for you guys :

Hey guys !! Well its getting around that time again. The snow has fallen lol esp in Minnesota so has the roof lol... Im actually on the airplane right now on my way to detroit to see the vikings play in the lions stadium since the metrodome collapsed when starting to write this blog bug the last couple days in detroit i havent been able to use the internet to finish it so im finishing it on this lovely tuesday !. But the snow just reminded me that its Xmas time and I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and enjoying the fun stuff to do in the snow. I cant believe how crazy this trip was the snow was unreal ! But it was beautiful its so pretty when it falls and with my fuzzy boots I just feel like a snow bunny lol. So i say let it snow let it snow let it snow. Im from Toronto Canada so I know all about snow and crazy snow storms but to see the metrodome roof collapse like that wow.

So I came to Minny in the middle of a snow storm and then left to see the game in detroit. Hopefully this plane lands safe (it did) and hopefully I make it to the game (i did) and you see me bouncing around on Tv for the vikings ( i was lol). Me and Allen exchanged a few looks and me and favre waved and henderson had a crush on me i think. Now you know im driven lol ! Im a true vikings fan to endure everything I just endured lol.

Now, I know santa has me on his naughty list but him and I have an agreement lol. Ive been very naughty but he likes it. I love sitting on his lap lol that dirty old man lol. Have you all been naughty or nice ? Whats the naughtiest thing youve done this year and the nicest ? Id love to hear that lol. Ive been very naughty so I'll pick one of the naughty things ive done for instance, masturbating on a plane under the blanket and having one of the best mile high orgasms ever ! As for being nice, I feel like I do something nice every day. I just wanna put smiles on peoples faces. I pay it forward and I do everything I can for family,friends, strangers. I just want to make everyone happy sometimes I try super hard I know I cant save the world in a day but I sure can try right ? Boobies for world peace lol.

I hope you all have an amazing xmas but this is just one post before xmas..when they called me in for the job of santas little helper I had no idea what was in store for me lol I was santas big busted helper. I had a great time doing these pics and remember free fanclub members get acess to alllll my pics and vids and im uploading this very very naughty set to the free fanclub so grab ure free screenname and lets spread (literally) the holiday cheer ! You will love this stuff. I sure know how to hold a big ..ummm.. candy cane lol. :) Hope you like more to come.

Also, dont stop voting for me in the freeones competition please I really want to win best adult model and best cam girl so VOTE HERE this means a lot to me and I thank you all that take the time to vote every day, it doesnt go unnoticed and def not unrewareded because if I win its a free boobie and oil show for everyone its time to get messy !

Love you tons,

xoxo

Tay aka santas little (big boobied) helper
xmasblog3.jpg

xmasblog4.jpg

xmasblog5.jpg

xmasblog6.jpg

xmasblog1.jpg

xmasblog2.jpg