• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

playoff game umm mate its called FINALS lol

and yes i remember that game you guys got a right royal spanking worst defeat in grand final history

Come on mate! FINALS makes it sounds more important...and that makes our score sound even more shitty. :1orglaugh It's a playoff game! :crying:

Leave it to P.A. to have the worst fuck up EVER.

Come on mate! FINALS makes it sounds more important...and that makes our score sound even more shitty. :1orglaugh It's a playoff game! :crying:

Leave it to P.A. to have the worst fuck up EVER.

ahahahahah well at least you guys have one a flag soo it not all that bad
and its finals to such thing as play off in AFL ahahaha

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Honestly, it's really because Vicky isn't doing too bad so far. I think she's a bit pissed at me as well due to one of the other threads.

Not at all. Just some dude running his mouth who actually continued running his mouth in another thread. Unless he is your father, brother or son, you don't assume responsibility for another posters' behavior.

:eeew:

Keep doing what you do. I had no idea you do so much to promote Miss Freeones and that is actually pretty damn cool.

Qatar...what the fuck?!!?! :dunno:

:clap:

I've got to agree with you here. This makes no real sense at all to me. :2 cents:

Russia...what the fuck?!!?! :dunno:

and

551-4 remarkable! :D

I think it will be fantastic to watch a world cup in Russia. :D

Russia is the biggest country in the world and they also have some world class players like Roman Pavlyuchenko (Tottenham) and Andrey Arshavin (Arsenal). Don't forget a Russian team, FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, won the 2007–08 UEFA Cup.

My only concern is the risk of a terrorist attack during the event. :2 cents:

I had no idea you do so much to promote Miss Freeones and that is actually pretty damn cool.
Mmmmmm....mmmmmilf:drool2::drool2::drool2::yummie::yesyes: (I may not have milfs all the time but when I do, I prefer dos vickies)
voteforvettefreeones.gif

Not at all. Just some dude running his mouth who actually continued running his mouth in another thread. Unless he is your father, brother or son, you don't assume responsibility for another posters' behavior.

:eeew:

Keep doing what you do. I had no idea you do so much to promote Miss Freeones and that is actually pretty damn cool.

He's not....at least, I don't think so. :confused:

Thank you for the compliment, and you're always welcome to post here. :)

:clap:

I've got to agree with you here. This makes no real sense at all to me. :2 cents:

I think it will be fantastic to watch a world cup in Russia. :D

Russia is the biggest country in the world and they also have some world class players like Roman Pavlyuchenko (Tottenham) and Andrey Arshavin (Arsenal). Don't forget a Russian team, FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, won the 2007–08 UEFA Cup.

My only concern is the risk of a terrorist attack during the event. :2 cents:

I feel the same as you do Alton. The most telling sign will be how the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi turn out. Personally, I thought putting the games there was a bit risky due to how close it is to the "trouble areas," but if Sochi happens without a hitch, the WC should be alright. (Note: "should be") hehe

NEWS

• Finally, the board is anxiously awaiting the triumphant return of The Kougar Report, which is set to make its Round 2 debut in the Miss FreeOnes thread. The Kougar Report, hosted by vivacious vixen Karen Kougar, has quickly become a mainstay in this year's Miss FreeOnes. http://board.freeones.com/member.php?u=250236

NUMBERS

With this being the inaugural look at the numbers in Round 2, there really isn't much, such as potential movements, that can be inferred from current positions. On the other hand, it is important to note the differences between where contestants ended Round 1 and where they are currently situated in Round 2, as this could possibly indicate voting shifts because of potentially (or partially) disenfranchised voters.

Miss FreeOnes

Janessa Brazil 29
Miss Hybrid 12
Tegan Brady 35
Dors Feline 39
Nikki Nova 11
Taylor Stevens 40
Jane Burgess 48
Spexy Ashleigh 46
Vanilla DeVille 30
Dylan Ryder 14

Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid 3
Rebekah Dee 16
Dors Feline 12
Lorna Morgan 21
Tegan Brady 9
Vannah Sterling 25

Cam Girl

Janessa Brazil 10
Dors Feline 12
Taylor Stevens 14
Bella Bellini 18
Spexy Ashleigh 15
Jane Burgess 26
Vanilla DeVille 11
Lorna Morgan 28

Adult Model

Dors Feline 6
Janessa Brazil 3
Samantha Wise 25
Taylor Stevens 5
Spexy Ashleigh 12
September Carrino 8
Brianna Frost 19

Newcomer

Samantha Wise 25
Spexy Ashleigh 7
Chloe Conrad 27
Tegan Brady 4

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 4
Nikki Nova 6
Dors Feline 19
Taylor Stevens 25
Spexy Ashleigh 20
Jane Burgess 23
Janessa Brazil 21
Tegan Brady 15

Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

1. Vanilla DeVille
2. Jane Burgess
3. Janessa Brazil
4. Tegan Brady
5. Spexy Ashleigh

Best Euro Babe

1. Rebekah Dee
2. Lorna Morgan

Best Cam Girl

1. Bella Bellini
2. Jane Burgess

Best Adult Model

1. Brianna Frost
2. Samantha Wise

Best Newcomer

1. Samantha Wise
2. Chloe Conrad

Best OCSM

1. Tegan Brady
2. Jane Burgess

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

That's a bunch of fuckety fuck shit damnit piss in a horses mouth cockfuck damnit fuck bastard bullshit motherfucker unshaven twat assfat son of a bitchin fuckety fuck shit piss up a rope motherfucking goat raping and did I mention horse/pig/dogshit that Jane is leaving the Miss Freeones.

FlyingWallaby how was your day?

TAYSTEVENS

Official Checked Star Member
once again guys thank you soo much for your votes.. it seems ive dropped a couple spots in best adult model.. that category and cam girl mean the most to me. I wish there was a counter or something that we could see how far we have come. I know its my first year in the contest and am happy to be a part of it and among such great girls, but that wont stop me from trying to win . I really hope to gain your votes in that category and I hope that we all get to know each other better. I first heard about this contest from Vicky Vette last year and it made me want to be a part of it. Here are some pics for you guys !

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload3.jpg

Keep voting
www.vote4tay.com

Like most of your votes FlyingWallaby

how about Miss Danni Gee for newcomer

big fan of Vanilla DeVille now that Jane is out

That's a bunch of fuckety fuck shit damnit piss in a horses mouth cockfuck damnit fuck bastard bullshit motherfucker unshaven twat assfat son of a bitchin fuckety fuck shit piss up a rope motherfucking goat raping and did I mention horse/pig/dogshit that Jane is leaving the Miss Freeones.

FlyingWallaby how was your day?

@wolverine83- I definitely second that. I'm really sad to see that Jane Burgess is leaving the contest, but personally, I liken it to the actions of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Think about it:

In Star Wars, Obi-Wan could've theoretically fought Darth Vader to a stalemate aboard the Death Star, fought his way back to the Millennium Falcon with the firepower of the rest of the crew, and started aiding the Alliance; however, he didn't. If you will remember, he told Darth Vader that, if Vader struck him down, "I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." By getting out of what is widely considered to be an imperfect contest and voicing her strict adherence to the rules and expectations of a contestant, which she feels other contestants are not doing, she is losing for the sake of winning. Though she may not win the contest, she is definitely winning the minds and respect of many voters here, and in such a seemingly fickle contest, this is even more important than getting votes.

@eddyb- Miss Danni Gee definitely seems to be a contestant that is rapidly becoming popular with the underground here. She doesn't seem to be too flashy or gain the majority of her votes from other sources, like some contestants; on the contrary, she just seems to be a solid, attractive contestant that has a very charming and magnetic personality. I would honestly have no trouble voting for her and she is always welcome here for anything; however, my votes for Samantha Wise and Chloe Conrad are pretty locked currently- Chloe is an Aussie and Samantha is a good friend that I have known and chatted with since during last year's Miss FreeOnes. Of course, locked doesn't mean set in stone and, as we all know, votes can change based on time and contestant position, so who knows- she may yet get some of my votes. :)