• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FlyingWallaby's Officially Unofficial Not-So-Precise Miss FreeOnes Tracker

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Analysis

• Though Lolita Borgia has slipped 2 places in the Adult Model category, she has gained 2 places in the Best OCSM category, making her better positioned to advance into Round 3 in 2 categories. Well done, LoBo!

• Spexy Ashleigh has moved into qualifying position for Round 3 of Best OCSM and appears to be moving up in Adult Model.

• Lacey Black is advancing in Cam Girl and Adult Model- she is just 2 places from being in qualifying position in the Cam Girl. Can she make it?

• Aeryn Walker- already safe in qualifying position for Best Newcomer- has moved into the top 5 and could conceivably challenge for the top spot.

• While Jaana Ruutu is steady in Best Newcomer, she has slipped out of qualifying position in Cam Girl. Will Team Ruutu carry her to Round 3 in both categories?

Yesterday's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Briana Lee

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Jaana Ruutu
Maggie Green

OCSM

Lolita Borgia

Cabernet? Are we out of Shiraz? :( Also, I'm curious, what makes you think that XO Gisele can overcome Briana Lee and Taylor Stevens?

Spank you again for your awesome report & support Mr Wallaby *kisses* xXx :kiss:

Mainly marketing XO Gisele released her new site just before Miss FreeOnes & this was advertised through out FreeOnes. She also has released many photo sets as FreeOnes Galleries to promote her site just prior to the comp & during. Apart from the fact that she is gorgeous (not stunning like our Bri though) she also has a huge fan base outside of FreeOnes for her modelling & cam work. I really would like to see Bri take both titles & Miss Hybrid take 3 that would really fuck em!

:dominatrix:​

also i now want to see Jaana dressed up like Che Guevara

Che Guevara may not like Jaana's tank but I think Vlad the Impaler would! xXx :whip:

Briana Lee

Mainly marketing XO Gisele released her new site just before Miss FreeOnes & this was advertised through out FreeOnes. She also has released many photo sets as FreeOnes Galleries to promote her site just prior to the comp & during. Apart from the fact that she is gorgeous (not stunning like our Bri though) she also has a huge fan base outside of FreeOnes for her modelling & cam work. I really would like to see Bri take both titles & Miss Hybrid take 3 that would really fuck em!

:dominatrix:​

Thanks so much babe!! I agree, I would like to see me take both titles as well!! Haha! But seriously, yeah I actually predicted that Gisele would win the whole thing before the contest seeing that she was everywhere on here right before the contest started and she's already sooo popular.

Unfortunately Round 3 will probably seal my doom in both categories. This resetting of votes to zero and getting 3 votes only thing really sucks and I get the feeling that I have been getting peoples 'extra' votes up until now which has kept me up there. Be ready for the more popular girls outside of Freeones to swoop in and take the majority of the category titles.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Unfortunately Round 3 will probably seal my doom in both categories. This resetting of votes to zero and getting 3 votes only thing really sucks and I get the feeling that I have been getting peoples 'extra' votes up until now which has kept me up there. Be ready for the more popular girls outside of Freeones to swoop in and take the majority of the category titles.

youll never be my 'extra'. in the third round ive got at least 1 vote reserved for you

Mandy Flores

Frankly, making it to round 3 of Best cam Girl would be nice, but i really just need all of my round 3 effort focused on best newcomer if I'm going to overthrow Christy Mack. :p

youll never be my 'extra'. in the third round ive got at least 1 vote reserved for you

As do I. Really I think everyone of us should try to get Bri into the main category for round 3, just to have her there, she deserves it and I don't think the Miss is in danger of sliding out if we focus on Bri getting in for the last few days. If it affects Miss Hybrid too much then we'll have to let it go.

Once round three starts I am putting my votes and all of my slaves votes into
Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones,
Briana Lee for Adult model or Cam girl (Bri let me know which one you want more)
and then Mandy Flores for OCSM because it's the only category I have and I think it is reasonable since they both have 2 other categories.

This is basically going to be everyday fixed votes, I love Lolita, Jaana, The Lanes, Andi Land, Maggie, and some others still in but I just feel very strongly that I need to do what I can to have those 2 ladies dominate and if we spread it around too much it may end up costing all of them a win. Ok I'm done :)

Current Standings

With only a maximum of 50 contestants for each category in Round 2, there's been a change in how I'm tracking the contestants: contestants in bold have moved 4 or more places, contestants in GREEN have moved into a qualifying position, contestants in RED have moved out of the qualifying positions.

Miss FreeOnes

Miss Hybrid 5 (-2)
Mandy Flores 35 (-1)
Briana Lee 16 (+1)
Maggie Green 42 (=)
Harley Spencer 50 (-2)

Euro Babe

Miss Hybrid 1 (=)
Rebekah Dee 7 (-1)

Cam Girl

Jane Burgess 37 (-6)
Spexy Ashleigh 16 (+3)
Lacey Black 13 (+4)
Jaana Ruutu 15 (+1)
Briana Lee 2 (=)
Maggie Green 12 (=)

Adult Model

Lolita Borgia 10 (-1)
Bella Bellini 33 (-4)
Spexy Ashleigh 22 (+2)
Lacey Black 20 (+2)
Carlotta Champagne 22 (+1)
Briana Lee 1 (=)

Newcomer

Candy Ann 37 (=)
Aeryn Walker 6 (-2)
Jaana Ruutu 2 (=)

OCSM

Miss Hybrid 1 (=)
Lolita Borgia 11 (+2)
Jane Burgess 42 (+5)
Bella Bellini 45 (+1)
Mandy Flores 3 (-1)
Spexy Ashleigh 15 (=)
Rebekah Dee 40 (+1)
Jaana Ruutu 30 (+3)
Briana Lee 2 (+1)
Maggie Green 7 (=)
Harley Spencer 9 (=)

Analysis

• Normally, Miss Hybrid falling 2 places in Miss FreeOnes would be a shock; however, considering the widespread movement among board members to get Briana Lee into Round 3, it is understandable. The plan does seem to be having an effect: Briana Lee has moved up to 16th place, just 1 place shy of advancing to Round 3.

• Lolita Borgia's position in OCSM has strengthened, and she now appears to be set to to advance in 2 categories.

• It's been a give-and-take for Jane Burgess, falling 6 places in Cam Girl and moving up 5 places in OCSM.

• In a testament to her fan base, Spexy Ashleigh still holds the last qualifying position in OCSM and is steadily moving up in Cam Girl and Adult Model.

• Lacey Black never ceases to amaze. She's jumped 4 places and appears ready for Round 3 in Cam Girl and also looks to be preparing to contend for the last spot in Adult Model.

• Jaana Ruutu says that the main category she is focusing on is Newcomer; however, her fans seem to think differently- she's also moving up in Cam Girl (now set to qualify) and OCSM.

Yesterday and Today's Votes

Miss FreeOnes

Briana Lee

Cam Girl

Lacey Black
Jaana Ruutu

Adult Model

Lacey Black

OCSM

Lolita Borgia

As always, all comments, questions, and commentaries are appreciated.
:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby

Spank you again for your awesome report & support Mr Wallaby *kisses* xXx :kiss:

Always a pleasure, on both counts. :kiss: It's a good point about XO Gisele, and looking back through the screenshots of Round 1, it seems as if her pre-contest bombardment did have an effect. I think it might be wearing off though, she hasn't been higher than 3rd in this round. Also, there's Andi Land to consider. She got really hot about this time in last year's contest as well, didn't she? Anyway, I'd like to see a 3-2 split (Bri & Miss H) or a 3-1-1 (Well, you deserve to win too, don't you?).

:explosion::die::tank::protest:

I am in.

That's a rather emphatic and somewhat disturbing visual, Maggie. :1orglaugh

Thanks so much babe!! I agree, I would like to see me take both titles as well!! Haha! But seriously, yeah I actually predicted that Gisele would win the whole thing before the contest seeing that she was everywhere on here right before the contest started and she's already sooo popular.

Have confidence! Also, look at what I replied to LoBo.

As do I. Really I think everyone of us should try to get Bri into the main category for round 3, just to have her there, she deserves it and I don't think the Miss is in danger of sliding out if we focus on Bri getting in for the last few days. If it affects Miss Hybrid too much then we'll have to let it go.

Once round three starts I am putting my votes and all of my slaves votes into
Miss Hybrid for Miss Freeones,
Briana Lee for Adult model or Cam girl (Bri let me know which one you want more)
and then Mandy Flores for OCSM because it's the only category I have and I think it is reasonable since they both have 2 other categories.

This is basically going to be everyday fixed votes, I love Lolita, Jaana, The Lanes, Andi Land, Maggie, and some others still in but I just feel very strongly that I need to do what I can to have those 2 ladies dominate and if we spread it around too much it may end up costing all of them a win. Ok I'm done :)

All together, this sounds like a quorum to resurrect the FreeOnes voting bloc. I'm game for it...is anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

How is Miss H only 5th now?! :crash:

No worries....there's a plan. ;)

All together, this sounds like a quorum to resurrect the FreeOnes voting bloc. I'm game for it...is anyone else?

I'm in. Actually I've been trying to vote "strategically" through out all of Round 2, monitoring the positions of my faves and giving votes to those who need them most. Because most of my faves are doing great anyways, I've actually only very seldomly been able to give a vote to them. Briana has been getting my vote in the Main Category for a few days already, ever since she was on #17 (and shortly even fell to #18).

With votes being reset at each Round, the main objective is to get Girls on to the next Round, where they get more visibility (especially in the Main Category).
In theory, both the 1st placed Babe of Round 2 and the 15th placed Babe of Round 2 (and all those in between) start off into the Final Round on the same level. Even if there could have been a difference of tens of thousands of votes, it all comes down to how many votes are given in Round 3 only, to decide the winner.
Of course, that's only the theory. Practice teaches us that the title will most likely go to one of the Babes who made it through Round 2 in one of the Top-6 (or so) Spots.

How is Miss H only 5th now?! :crash:
No worries....there's a plan. ;)

Fully agree with Mr. FlyingWallaby here. There's a plan.

As was said by others too, some temporary vote-shifting has been going on to try and get some others also into the next Round. When Round 3 tarts, Team Tart (and many others will stand fully behind her). With the way the Contest is set up, 1st or 5th in Round 2, they start off on equal footing in Round 3.

In a certain way, it could actually be beneficial to Miss H. to "fall" a few places at this point. Sure, some of her close followers might be staining their pants yellow (hopefully not), but at the same time:
- some will worry and start to vote for Miss H. to get her back up;
- others at this point will not perceive her as such a big threat to them, and might not mobilize all their followers from elsewhere;

I'm very confident, that this year Miss H. will swoop down and grab the Overall Title (and perhaps even the Treble)

Strangely, I'm finding it much easier this year to come up with a voting strategy for Round 3, than for voting in Rounds 1 and 2. (I will let you all know my personal voting for Round 3, in a few Days - probably shortly before Round 3 begins).

:yoda:

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
The resetting of votes isn't to bad. It goes for everyone, including the 'competition', which means you don't have to close an existing gap if votes were kept. Having 3 votes is both an advantage and disadvantage and has the same effect as having 5 or 10 votes with the difference that a vote has more weight and the gaps between the girls in the ranking will become bigger to overcome. In other words, if people support their favs instead of spreading it around they will reach the most effect. And that being said, 3 votes is probably enough to do that. I'm just saying it's not that bad. It's not fun since I would like to support more girls, but that's what it is. :2 cents:

In a certain way, it could actually be beneficial to Miss H. to "fall" a few places at this point. Sure, some of her close followers might be staining their pants yellow (hopefully not), but at the same time.

True. It doesn't really matter what position you're in during round 1 and 2, there's nothing to be gained from it. The only goal is to get a girl to the final round where the prices are.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Sorry can't add much to the mass debate at the moment, I am currently somewhere, to be disclosed shortly, campaigning for votes in a truck park. Hope Felix remembered ice cubes.......

Kisses

Miss Hybrid Trucker

Maggie Green

Here are my boobies just because I felt like showing them.

glam_piano_39.jpg