• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FleshLight?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Ever used a Vibrator, guys? Fleshlight? Etc

Not IN you.. although thats certainly a possibility.. but I meant on your rod? And the results? good, bad?

I like it somewhat, at a *certain* area halfway between the tower and the pit. Cant overdo it.. numbness. :(

But hey, you guys have any suggestions? Short of an inflatable. lol! What if one was in the market for a sex toy? Fleshlight always comes to mind first.. is it worth the hype? I know there's like six different fillers for the thing.

stuedey

Closed Account
Re: Ever used a Vibrator, guys? Fleshlight? Etc

Fleshlight is pretty good actually, probably the most realistic

SeeNowHuh

Closed Account

Sure, I still prefer the hot wet mouth of a passionate babe engulfing my ...

Excuse me, you get the point, right ??

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Indeed. But in the absence of my GF.. what would provide a vaginal.. possibly ultra-vaginal... (I hate to say it, but..) adolescent-pussy tightness? I remember pussy when i was 11-13 years old.. and I remember pussy in my 20's... and there is, of course.. a difference.(duh) Tighter is just better.

But, repeated, in the absence of actual mouth or wanton, wet snatch hole.. where can a guy turn?! His hand is alright, sure!! But.. alternatives! :p :p

SeeNowHuh

Closed Account

Short of the real thing I think you are on your own.
Nothing is quite like the "Real McCoy".
If all else fails, I jus' don't know...

Sorry man...

I hate these topics. Not so much the people asking, but it's the neo-Einstein's with their "real pussy only dude" comments. Now I know why guppies eat their young.

member006

Closed Account

I hate these topics. Not so much the people asking, but it's the neo-Einstein's with their "real pussy only dude" comments. Now I know why guppies eat their young.

To say nothing of the fact its been done no less than five times. :(

Why not, she likes it, and Iám even so. It´s a nice game to a Vibrator.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

I've tried several different devices or otherwise, but I eventually stopped that avenue of experimentation and went back to a woman.
My though is, try it, You Might like, You Might not, but at least you tried it for the experiance.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

the other day, i saw somethign new. a condom that came with a vibrating ring. i showed it to my girl and she laughed and i said lets try it. now, i hate condoms. HATE them. but since the ring was seperate from it i bought it. it was trojan brand i think.

it was silly. its like a rubber ring with a vibrator on top with a little bumb on it for clitoral stimulation. it says it only lasts for 20 minutes but its gone much longer than that. you can turn it off and on with a tiny switch too. it didnt do anything for me, and it was kinda weird for her but it made a funny sound everytime i pushed into her. hahaha, you had to have been there.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

it was kinda weird for her but it made a funny sound everytime i pushed into her. hahaha, you had to have been there.

Invitation must've gotten lost in the mail. ;)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

::just realized noone's been here for days::

DAMMIT! Is my girl over there? :: opens FapQuest for directions:: ;)

the other day, i saw somethign new. a condom that came with a vibrating ring. i showed it to my girl and she laughed and i said lets try it. now, i hate condoms. HATE them. but since the ring was seperate from it i bought it. it was trojan brand i think.

it was silly. its like a rubber ring with a vibrator on top with a little bumb on it for clitoral stimulation. it says it only lasts for 20 minutes but its gone much longer than that. you can turn it off and on with a tiny switch too. it didnt do anything for me, and it was kinda weird for her but it made a funny sound everytime i pushed into her. hahaha, you had to have been there.

My gir... EX (we're going through a breakup right now, after 3 friggin years :( )loved those vibrating rings. I'd wear it for her, didn't do much for me, but that extra sensation drove her nutts. We'd use it towards the end when she really wanted the extra feeling, turn it off, rinse it, and she'd save it for next time. We could be stingy with it and get 3-4 uses out of it. Neat little thing I guess, worth it since she liked it.

And since we're splitting up, I went ahead and ordered a fleshlight yesterday. Settin' myself up for a long dry spell I guess. :crying:

squallumz

My gir... EX (we're going through a breakup right now, after 3 friggin years :( )loved those vibrating rings. I'd wear it for her, didn't do much for me, but that extra sensation drove her nutts. We'd use it towards the end when she really wanted the extra feeling, turn it off, rinse it, and she'd save it for next time. We could be stingy with it and get 3-4 uses out of it. Neat little thing I guess, worth it since she liked it.

And since we're splitting up, I went ahead and ordered a fleshlight yesterday. Settin' myself up for a long dry spell I guess. :crying:

sorry bro, sounds tough and have been there a few times myself. keep your chin up!

squallumz

Thanks. :( Nothing like having your heart ripped out by someone, right? :bawling:

i know man. it sucks hard. things will work out. they always do in the end. even though you are sure they wont. chin up!