• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FleshLight?

Re: Fleshlight or Real Doll?

In case of emergency, do not use as a life preserver, do not use as a flotation device.

partydoll_bachelorettedotcom_1905_46329846.gif

AFA said:
In case of emergency, do not use as a life preserver, do not use as a flotation device.

partydoll_bachelorettedotcom_1905_46329846.gif
LMFAO Yeah could you imagine falling overboard with one of the male one...I don't know if I would want to try to explain that one when the rescue team shows up!:rolleyes:

drdeath67 said:
LMFAO Yeah could you imagine falling overboard with one of the male one...I don't know if I would want to try to explain that one when the rescue team shows up!:rolleyes:

At least you would have a nice convenient handle to hold on to. :1orglaugh

Barry1980 said:
Does anyone want to admit to it?

Who can afford those real doll things anyway? They are more expensive than a real woman!

Hold on......maybe that's whats so real about them. :)

In a word....HILARIOUS!!!!:rofl:

Re: Dont wanna buy a fleshlight but

The fleshlight sounds amazing, but you got tired of that, you'd be screwed.

member006

Closed Account

Buy a box of thin latex disposable gloves at the drugstore. Lube up a lot and use both hands. Pump into your hands , not your hands pumping you. You'll swear you're with a stranger. ;)

pitino

are you talking to me?

a whole new world for the people's satisfaction!

Alright dude, there's this little trick involving Canola Oil, a First Baseman's Mitt, a Step Ladder, and the Tail Pipe of a 1974 Chevy Nova. Not too many people know about it, kind of like a "secret society" type of thing. You've just got to find the right people and you'll know exactly how it's done.

When you're in a bar, library, or cigar store anywhere in the world but particularly in Southern Europe and Nova Scotia, start asking around for anyone that is a "Conquistador". That's the code word. Only a few exist and it takes great effort to find one but believe me my friend, it's worth it. Ooohhh, is it worth it.

member006

Closed Account

Peter Gazinya said:
Alright dude, there's this little trick involving Canola Oil, a First Baseman's Mitt, a Step Ladder, and the Tail Pipe of a 1974 Chevy Nova. Not too many people know about it, kind of like a "secret society" type of thing. You've just got to find the right people and you'll know exactly how it's done.

When you're in a bar, library, or cigar store anywhere in the world but particularly in Southern Europe and Nova Scotia, start asking around for anyone that is a "Conquistador". That's the code word. Only a few exist and it takes great effort to find one but believe me my friend, it's worth it. Ooohhh, is it worth it.

*adds to her list of "Priceless" posts.*:glugglug:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

well I was reading about the fleshlight...seems like a good investment to me! I live with my girl but still considering tryin it out sometime! I wouldn't know but it wouldn't hurt for you to try! Maybe then you could report how it is back to the rest of us!

lol i mean it wouldn't be classified as cheating with the fleshlight :p

lol does it work as a torch? if not... it should drop the LIGHT part of it! :D :D

Rorys

Closed Account

Dont wanna buy a fleshlight but ... I want one for free..

So who can hook me up?!

Peter Gazinya said:

i know this post is kinda old, but that has to be the funniest shit i've read on Freeones!:rofl: