• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FleshLight?

Re: Fleshlight or Real Doll?

neither they both creep me out! :pukey: i would rather fuck a real women :nannerf1: instead of a piece of plastic or laytex :eek:

member006

Closed Account

I think if a man wants a fleshlight or a real doll (if he can afford it) go for it. I feel its better than sleeping with everything that says yes and risking your life. Its all good and safer. Until you find "the one" then you must share her. lol :D

Well said LadyLove. Just make sure you don't name her and use the name to talk about her as if she was a real person to other people =P

There are so many options to choose from on the fleshlight. I could never decide.

Who owns a fleshlight?

Hi,

as you know from my name, i jerk A LOT. I been thinking of getting a fleshlight they look pretty good. But I don't know what kind of insert to get.
any suggestions? Are the Fleshlight really that good?

S-JA
:rubbel:

Re: Who owns a fleshlight?

Yeh i did, but it was very expensive and wasnt great

If you really think you need something to help ya out, cuz you're out a girlfriend or whatever. I strongly recommend cyberskin, and good lube. Clean it every time, and you'll be a happy man.

Rorys

Closed Account

Well Roald has one lol

He always tells me how great it is :rofl: :helpme:

I ones got a penis vibrator as a joke from someone lol that scared the shit out of me, never tried it.. :eek:

sonny forelli said:

I ran a search before i started this thread, and found that one. Pretty weak if you ask me. They didn't even talk about the inserts.

THe price is good now so I'm probably going to get one soon. Just want to know what insert is recommended. Has anyone tried the "speed bump"?

S-JA

member006

Closed Account

Sir-jerksAlot said:
I ran a search before i started this thread, and found that one. Pretty weak if you ask me. They didn't even talk about the inserts.

THe price is good now so I'm probably going to get one soon. Just want to know what insert is recommended. Has anyone tried the "speed bump"?

S-JA

Weak? I think it had plenty to say. Many opinions on them. Maybe the site has a "testimonials" section that would answer your questions. Or some "how to use" clips.

:dunno:

I dont have one so i cant really help you there but there is a fleshlight forum where you possibly are able to find more answers!

http://www.fleshlight.com/forums/

girls_wild said:
anyone have a fleshlight or a real doll?

how are they?

Not too talkative...and they never seem to want a second date:mad:

I have always wanted to get a fleshlight but for some reason i never did. I dont know why. I will probably get one eventually as I think that it would be worth the 50 bucks.

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account

Prefer a real girl, but hang on......

Pay the money for a real dol. No marrage, no divorce, no kids, doesn't matter if you cum in her eyes, won't EVER ask for child support, complain if your home late, complain if your drunk, say "not in that hole," talk work, get needy, want to be introduced to all your friends..........

Looks like there's a few plus sides.

But defo miss proper blow jobs, home cooking, tidy house, someone to help you when you've spent too much on a toy you never needed.

Shit, I'm keeping my proper woman

glk35 said:
im married dont have the money for either.
This should be post of the week for sure!--Simple and to the point.Good for You.I am in a similar situation,have a good Woman and when She travels,I have two good hands.Enough said about it.---I can't believe I looked at this thread!:rolleyes:

Oviously this post dosn't apply to the people are married. Why would you spend money on a masterbation sex toy? More importantly why would you reply to this thread telling saying "I'm married I don't need one".

The choice was between two, Fleshlight or Real Doll. The question was not, Fleshlight, Real Doll, or get married.

S-JA