• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fired Today, Career Over, Possibly Marriage Too ...

ProfV, canned for sexual harrasment, now cheating on your wife, we say ... ???

• For years you've preached at us, and now you're just another hypocrite!

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Well, well, well, so you are weak after all! Humility has been served!

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • It happens, we understand, hope you are forgiven, but learn from it!

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No big deal, let it go, don't beat yourself up, you've already been punished.

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I can't believe this is ProfV talking?! Did someone hack his account?

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never drank ...

You need booze!
I've never drank.
I like to take reality full force.
I like to be in control.
And I don't like to have an excuse for anything.
Again, I've never drank, and I'm not starting now.
I'm dealing with it instead.

McRocket

Banned
Re: Don't pull any punches ...

Apparently you do worry, or you would have called my wife "fat" from the get-go until now.
That is true.
But my main worry was that I did not feel comfortable calling someone a negative word when she is not on here to read it and either defend herself or attack me.

But since she is apparently out of your life now, I feel no such restrictions.

Also, you mentioned earlier about Queen Latifah giving me a blowjob. And it seemed like you assumed that I should get highly turned on by such an occurance. Though she is pretty with great skin, I am not attracked to her size.
And since you seem to assume that everyone is attracted to the size of women that you are, I felt it wise to let you know that I do not find that size of woman attractive.

Mixed in with my ever growing personal dislike for you has caused me to care less and less about your feelings. Whereas before I thought calling the women you crave 'fat' might bug you unnecessarily - now I don't really care much.

I actually considered you something of an online friend before you came back this last time. That is why I helped you (in my own small way) get back on FreeOnes after you contacted me off site requesting my assistance in you getting back on here.

Now I consider you a jerk. But then, I imagine that is what you think of me - so we are even.

Have a nice day.

McRocket

Banned

Now I consider you a jerk. But then, I imagine that is what you think of me - so we are even.

Have a nice day.

And btw, I considered you a jerk before I ever learned of this stuff you did offline.
Just to be clear.

:)

Have a nice day.

That is true.
But my main worry was that I did not feel comfortable calling someone a negative word when she is not on here to read it and either defend herself or attack me.
But since she is apparently out of your life now, I feel no such restrictions.
I smell bullshit.
Furthermore, you know full well that what you say about her affects me, so it's about me as well.

Also, you mentioned earlier about Queen Latifah giving me a blowjob.
I don't remember using both in the same sentence, the same post maybe, but not the same sentence.
But yes, I think you're in serious need of a blowjob, which you can't seem to have without feeling bad.

And I'm sure you're thinking that it's because of my not feeling bad while getting a blowjob is what caused all this.

And it seemed like you assumed that I should get highly turned on by such an occurance. Though she is pretty with great skin, I am not attracked to her size.
And since you seem to assume that everyone is attracted to the size of women that you are, I felt it wise to let you know that I do not find that size of woman attractive.
No, I based it on our prior discussions, of which I guess I was misinformed with regards to yourself.
I don't see how that applies to anyone else though, as I do know many men do not go for fuller figured women and curves.
Some don't, some won't admit it publicly, but many don't at all public or private, I agree.

Mixed in with my ever growing personal dislike for you has caused me to care less and less about your feelings. Whereas before I thought calling the women you crave 'fat' might bug you unnecessarily - now I don't really care much.
Oh, so it was about me after all, eh? ;)

I actually considered you something of an online friend before you came back this last time. That is why I helped you (in my own small way) get back on FreeOnes after you contacted me off site requesting my assistance in you getting back on here.
I did have other people I could contact.
I decided to leave for over 6 weeks to "reflect" on my "political" postings.
I do have the IM of several mods, and could have waited to catch them at the right time.
Instead, given the few discussions we had off-list and on another board, I decided to ask you.

If you wish to kick me when I'm most down, then so be it!
That doesn't reflect poorly on me, it reflects poor on yourself, especially what you say about my wife.

Have a nice day.
No, I consider you a man who is full of self-doubt to the point you try to make everyone else feel as shitty as you do about what they do. ;)
It is you who want to instill your values on everyone else, no matter how fucked up we tell you they are or inapplicable to our situations.

Yes, I'm sure you think I'm a hypocrite for saying this in this thread, but just say what you want from now on.
Don't pull any punches, I surely do not.

McRocket

Banned

If you wish to kick me when I'm most down, then so be it!
Yes, I'm sure you think I'm a hypocrite for saying this in this thread, but just say what you want from now on.
Don't pull any punches, I surely do not.

So which is it? Say what I think and be accused of kicking you when you're down?
Or don't pull any punches?

McRocket

Banned

I don't remember using both in the same sentence, the same post maybe, but not the same sentence.

'Man, I could only imagine how you'd feel getting a blowjob from someone like Queen Latifah, you'd probably be apologizing all throughout the middle of it for being a white male.'

'Man, I could only imagine how you'd feel getting a blowjob from someone like Queen Latifah, you'd probably be apologizing all throughout the middle of it for being a white male.'
Well replace 'someone like Queen Latifah' with 'someone like (insert one of your favorite babes here)' and it still fits.

As far as not pulling punches, I want you to not pull any punches, period, be yourself.
How it reflects upon you doesn't change and, furthermore, if you've only been pulling punches so it doesn't reflect negative on you, you are not being yourself and dishonest.

We've been over, others have been over, etc... your self-guilt and your concept of the "original sin" of man.
Let it all out in this thread for all I care, I'd rather you be honest, just know that I think you have not been honest in the past because you know it only reflects negatively on you.

McRocket

Banned

Well replace 'someone like Queen Latifah' with 'someone like (insert one of your favorite babes here)' and it still fits.

As far as not pulling punches, I want you to not pull any punches, period, be yourself.
How it reflects upon you doesn't change and, furthermore, if you've only been pulling punches so it doesn't reflect negative on you, you are not being yourself and dishonest.

We've been over, others have been over, etc... your self-guilt and your concept of the "original sin" of man.
Let it all out in this thread for all I care, I'd rather you be honest, just know that I think you have not been honest in the past because you know it only reflects negatively on you.

From now on I will simply watch that you don't treat people badly on here.
And I will point out mistakes that you are making, when I notice them.

Have a nice day.

Oh, so you're a mod now?

From now on I will simply watch that you don't treat people badly on here.
Why not leave that up to the mods, who are "more objective" than you're being "subjective"?
You already admitted you hated me, so does that even make you remotely objective?
Oh, you're "my mod" now, eh?

McRocket

Banned
Re: Oh, so you're a mod now?

Why not leave that up to the mods, who are "more objective" than you're being "subjective"?
You already admitted you hated me, so does that even make you remotely objective?
Oh, you're "my mod" now, eh?

Where did I type that I 'hated' you?

I typed I 'dislike' you. Not 'hate' you. I regret you do not apparently know the difference. I can pm you the definitions of both if you wish?

Now, at the risk of getting the mods mad at us, I think we should stop nattering back and forth in this thread. If you want to continue this please take it to pm's.

Have a nice day.

Subject ...

I would still like to entertain comments and advice, even if one person does not.

I'm a jerk, a joke, a hypocrite and a man who has some serious self-doubt right now.
Unlike men in their early '20s, I'm a middle-aged man, so I have no excuses either.

With that all said, I'm still entertaining comments and advice, and I'll otherwise let the real mods be mods if that is necessary. ;)

McRocket

Banned
Re: Subject ...

I would still like to entertain comments and advice, even if one person does not.

I'm sorry if that is the impression I gave.

I meant that we should stop nattering back and forth so that this very good thread can continue in it's original guise.

So I will withdrawl for now and I sincerely hope the comments and advice you seek continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Subject ...

I meant that we should stop nattering back and forth so that this very good thread can continue in it's original guise.

So I will withdrawl for now and I sincerely hope the comments and advice you seek continue.

Are you kidding? That's some of the best shit I've read around here in a long time. A refreshing change from some of the toe tapping, soft peddling meaningless fluff often tossed back and forth by the do-gooders. Please, with sugar on top, continue the spirited discussion. :fight:

No politics please ...

Hey, look at it this way. The Prof's crime is touching a woman sexually without her permission. One mistake. Our President, who has not lost his job, has the blood of hundreds of thousands on his hands, and all his "mistakes" are well thought out intentional mistakes from a person that does not value human life as much as the dollar sign.
While I appreciate what your trying to say here in defense of myself, please don't use a politically-charged phrase in the statement.
It's either only going to draw other, politically-charged statements out, or it's baiting while taking advantage of the fact that others won't drop to the same level.
I honestly wished you could make a set of statements without dropping into political blame games and other non-sense.
But I do respect all the other advice you gave, so if that small part still comes out when wholly unprompted, I'll just have to accept it.

McRocket

Banned
Re: No politics please ...

While I appreciate what your trying to say here in defense of myself, please don't use a politically-charged phrase in the statement.
It's either only going to draw other, politically-charged statements out, or it's baiting while taking advantage of the fact that others won't drop to the same level.
I honestly wished you could make a set of statements without dropping into political blame games and other non-sense.
But I do respect all the other advice you gave, so if that small part still comes out when wholly unprompted, I'll just have to accept it.

Translation:

'I love the praise and the advice that makes me look better. But do it my way, because that is why I come to FreeOnes mostly. To try and control everybody and make people look up to me because I don't get nearly enough of both off board. Even though I have moved up to head french fry guy.'

:D

That one was for Peter Gazinya and his request for more 'spirited discussion'.

Now I will withdrawl, I promise - for now....

It won't stop you ...

I'm sure it won't stop you from "mod'ing" me in other threads.
Reminding me that "my track record" and other things should prevent me from responding.
I'm glad you have no problem hitting my profile and going after every single post I make in any thread.
I'm quite used to it by now. ;)

You guys rock.

McRocket

Banned

Yes, a lot of it is about "self esteem," but just because you try to woo a woman with your words doesn't mean she won't think they're bullshit.
The key is to be honest and they will realize that they aren't "fat," but very full, but slender and beautiful in ways other "fat" women are not.
That is the huge difference, I don't woo them with lies, I woo them with honest fact that they are beautiful unlike over 90% of allegedly "fat" women.

Since you asked me to be honest, I'll be honest...

The only women that would fall for all this over worded bullshit are either a) stupid women, b) women with low self esteem or c) a combination thereof.

I have known a lot of very attractive women (as friends mostly. dated a few) and this crap you throw around would make them laugh. The only reason this nonsense you spew forth gets you attention is because most people don't want these women.

Fat is unhealthy and it is unattractive. It is frowned upon by Western society big time - and it should be.

And these fat women are so desperate for attention that when a guy - almost ANY guy, pays attention to them with that over dramatized gobble de gook you spew forth and are so proud of that obviously they are going to like it.
You are telling them that they are not fat (which they are) and that you love it (which almost no one else does).
Any moron with half a brain in his head could get the same rise out of them that you do - THEY ARE FAT, so THEY ARE DESPERATE.

Don't believe me? Try that crap on a together, attractive woman? If she doesn't laugh in your face, she will laugh as soon as you leave.

Wooing a fat woman? Wooing them is about as difficult as wooing a hooker with a $100 bill.

Most of them are lonely and desperate for attention. And I have known many fat women. I dated a woman that was fat for most of her life. I have had several fat friends.

So do yourself a favour and stop with all this over analyzed nonsense. I guarantee you almost none of us are impressed. You just look ridiculous.

And quite frankly, it makes you sound desperate. Like they are the only women you can get - which is fine. But to go around bragging about it? You are bragging about charming women that most guys don't even want - why would we be impressed?

There. You wanted honesty, there is honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.