• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy XIII

I can honestly say,the more I play this game,the more I hate it.It's so monotonous and boring,plus I really don't care for the characters as a whole.I'm probably going to trade this dud in today for something worth playing.I heard Arkham Asylum was pretty good.

I wish the game had a more classic role playing Dungeon and Dragons type feel to it. I dont like the fact that its themed in a very futuristic manner. I like what I played, dont get me wrong and plan on getting back into it when I finish God of war 3 but thats how I usually like my RPG's.

Oh and you know how insane people would go if they re-made 7 with insane ps3 graphics??? That would make so much $$$$ that its crazy that they havent done it, or at least announced it yet...

They did a demo to show what the ps3 can do with the opeing of 7. I have been thinking this whole time they would put 7, 8 , and 9 on psp like how they did 1-6 on gba or ds.

Atlus remade Persona for psp and it was sweet and did pretty well. You would think that SE would consider an update for 7 since the demand is so high for it.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -

I wish they would remake it :(

The greatest game ever made IMO. I am currently replaying it when I'm not playing newer PS3 games and just got to Shinra building where Sepheroth's trail of bloody bodies are guiding me onwards. If this was remade I would certainly play it again. :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
They did a demo to show what the ps3 can do with the opeing of 7. I have been thinking this whole time they would put 7, 8 , and 9 on psp like how they did 1-6 on gba or ds.

Atlus remade Persona for psp and it was sweet and did pretty well. You would think that SE would consider an update for 7 since the demand is so high for it.

They did a demo when the PS2 came out of FFVIII, but it lead to nothing. :dunno:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Sent it back to gamefly already. I only got about 4 hours or so into it. Lost all interest once GoW3 came around. And have no motivation to get back to it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm only playing it for the trophies :/

Playing it right now, about 20 hours in. I'm liking it, and the more I play and the more I get into the characters individual stories the more I do want to see what happens next, but, I have to admit, it's definitely not living up to the hype.

Problems I have...

- yeah, can be a bit monotonous
- as much as I like the characters Snow and Sazh, I'm lukewarm to Hope and Vanille (very quirky character) and, sad to say, completely indifferent to Lightning, the main character.
- no idea who the main enemies/badguys are yet, so a bit worried that the game may fall short with setting up a really good villian (though, any FF game trying to match Sephiroth would have a major challenge at that!)
- very, almost too complicated/busy system for fighting, improving characters, improving weapons
- and (really guilty here) I have the guide/cheat book to go with it that I've had to refer to on too many an occasion because the battle system can be so complex, even this early in the game, that you could easily lose heart with a couple of the early on boss battles...or even the battles with the characters you eventually end up summoning.

All that said, I'm still going to finish it....can't remember a game I haven't...but, overall, dissappointing.

FF XII was way better...

....and they BETTER redo FFVII for the PS3 and really push the PS3 to the limit with it! Quick, start a petition!!!!

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
Took me a while to platinum this game - overall, good game, but not as spectacular or groundbreaking as the previous FF games.

Playing it right now, about 20 hours in. I'm liking it, and the more I play and the more I get into the characters individual stories the more I do want to see what happens next, but, I have to admit, it's definitely not living up to the hype.

Problems I have...

- yeah, can be a bit monotonous
- as much as I like the characters Snow and Sazh, I'm lukewarm to Hope and Vanille (very quirky character) and, sad to say, completely indifferent to Lightning, the main character.
- no idea who the main enemies/badguys are yet, so a bit worried that the game may fall short with setting up a really good villian (though, any FF game trying to match Sephiroth would have a major challenge at that!)
- very, almost too complicated/busy system for fighting, improving characters, improving weapons
- and (really guilty here) I have the guide/cheat book to go with it that I've had to refer to on too many an occasion because the battle system can be so complex, even this early in the game, that you could easily lose heart with a couple of the early on boss battles...or even the battles with the characters you eventually end up summoning.

All that said, I'm still going to finish it....can't remember a game I haven't...but, overall, dissappointing.

FF XII was way better...

....and they BETTER redo FFVII for the PS3 and really push the PS3 to the limit with it! Quick, start a petition!!!!

I haven't played this game in over a week now,and guess what?I don't miss it one bit.

I wanted to like it,but it's like it should've been called Final Fantasy For Dummies.The battle system is fucking terrible,imo.I pretty much can't stand any of the characters.The story is pretty slow moving for a game that doesn't really give you the opportunity to explore.

Sorry,but this game is a fucking turd,and I think I'm gonna trade it in for GoW 3 asap.I guess 13 really is an unlucky number.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I hadnt heard about that. SE remade 3 and 4 and rereleased tactics with added stuff. You would think they would do that with 7. You know its gonna sell.

They rerelease the earlier ones because they are 8/16-bit games. You can't really add much to VII or VIII aside from a graphics update, but by remaking the earlier versions you create a new beast, almost.

I've finally started this game over the last few days and I'm loving it. I thought I was going to hate the battle system but it's pretty damn good once you know what to do. The last JRPG I played was Lost Odyssey and that game had the worst battle system I've ever played in a JRPG, I never even got off the first disc because I traded it in. It's a shame because I kinda liked the story but a battle system will make or break Role-Playing Games.

JayJohn85

Banned
Starting to panic lads!!!!!! I rented this out I usually a major fan of FF but I am glad I rented this cause fuck besides nice cut scenes that totally immersed me the battle system fucking sucked balls.

Ok this could have something to do with the fact the 360 doesnt seem to translate very well onto a very big screen but fuck naw this auto battle shit and just waiting turns to do some decking or chopping with a sword like 3 hours into the damn game.

I know I know magic and shit will come but to be honest I cant be arsed that shit put me right off. The characters too just arent doing it for me, Sure they got a nice wee underage red head thing that makes me feel ever so guilty looking at until she opens her mouth.(prompting seriously strong cringing almost bringing pain upon me)

Probably in bad form actually due to the fact I rented out the transformers 2 game before that looking forward to a right geek out only to find it completely shit ball as well....Fucking cunts wont leave back SPLINTER CELL!!!!!

I aint buying shit until I trialed it too!