• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feeding the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like your unprovoked Faux response here?

No, more like every consecutive Faux response by you, trying to get a rise out of me. (And that was your own admission.)

Also, that post. Another off-topic attempt to criticize me.

I made one comment about a bad joke, and you couldn't and still won't let it go. You even had the link handy.

Wow!

:troll:

No, more like every consecutive Faux response by you, trying to get a rise out of me. (And that was your own admission.)
L e t - m e - a s k - t h i s slooooooowly.... How could I EVER know Faux was a thorn in your side but for you flaming the shit out of ME about it?:cool:

Now that you've made this point so dramatically about a circumstance you claim to care nothing for, why wouldn't let you know at every chance how much I like the joke?? BTW, Faux is not my term although I wish I could take cred for it ...:(
Also, that post. Another off-topic attempt to criticize me.
Really? All I can offer is for you to re-read it over and over then and maybe you'll get it. I'm sure it's glaringly obvious to others.
I made one comment about a bad joke, and you couldn't and still won't let it go. You even had the link handy.

One comment? :facepalm: Also, it's called using the search function and having a memory to recall the dumb shit people respond to me with.

Not hard at all....

I thought it was low and away. That's the shit I can hit out of the park all day long...
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

FUCKER!!! annnd I already repped you once today...:facepalm:

"low and away" Genius!!! :1orglaugh

L e t - m e - a s k - t h i s slooooooowly.... How could I EVER know Faux was a thorn in your side but for you flaming ME about it?:cool:
Flaming you? I made one comment, and you went ape shit, and still are.

One comment? :facepalm: Also, it's called using the search function and having a memory to recall the dumb shit people respond to me with.

Not hard at all....

Let me ask you, how many comments did I make before you responded that you would make that joke over and over, just to annoy me? (HINT: It was more than zero, but less than 2.)

How many times have you since said it with the intent to get a response from me? (HINT: More than 5.)

Look back at this thread, I didn't even address you, and I have never stalked you from thread to thread. Your response was off-topic, trolling, and baiting.

And if responding to someone addressing you is not trolling, then I have not trolled in this thread.

:drama: :bang:

I'm going to continue the baseball analogies and say this...

Trolls are a lot like a baseball game, the beer costs too much and the seats are uncomfortable.

No...let me try again.

Trolling.....you see....is just like a full count. One more ball and you're on firs....

Fuck analogies, man. :mad:

Flaming you? I made one comment, and you went ape shit, and still are.

Let me ask you, how many comments did I make before you responded that you would make that joke over and over, just to annoy me? (HINT: It was more than zero, but less than 2.)

How many times have you since said it with the intent to get a response from me? (HINT: More than 5.)

Look back at this thread, I didn't even address you, and I have never stalked you from thread to thread. Your response was off-topic, trolling, and baiting.

And if responding to saying addressing you is not trolling, then I have not trolled in this thread.
:funnyshit:
Ape shit? Whatever man(?). Grow some real skin dude...you're apparently sporting Faux skin now or something as you seem as sensitive as an uncircumcised penis....

You posted a definition and even added to it... I posted an example illustrating just about one for one everything you cited...It just happened to be a post by YOU...:1orglaugh

How's this?

A troll is like a baseball - you can hit it with a bat over and over, but it won't change anything.

Prodigious.:rolleyes:

Holy shit! Move on! If one remark can dig this deep into you, your skin is not as thick as you think.

I've proven you a troll, continuing to troll me will not prove me wrong.

Holy shit! Move on! If one remark can dig this deep into you, your skin is not as thick as you think.

I've proven you a troll, continuing to troll me will not prove me wrong.

Uh..yeah.:rolleyes: ^^Translation: I have been thoroughly blasted and exposed...after writing a check too big for my ass, now the only thing left for me to do is try to play victim hijack the high road.:1orglaugh:nono:

Fear not "killer"....I've exposed you enough and I'm done playing...enjoy your night (If you can knowing somewhere, someone is mentioning Faux.:o)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
keep it up, guys, I am taking notes and wondering which of the Republican debaters is going to use these tactics first

C

cindy CD/TV

There's a big, GIANT troll stomping through this thread, ruining everyone's fun just like he does in every thread in which he posts. He's always spoiling for a fight, a war of words, just like he has in this thread. I won't name any names of course, but you've probably figured it out already.

But just in case you need a hint: his name rhymes with Mot Hega :stir: :yesyes: :facepalm: :troll:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm going to continue the baseball analogies and say this...

Trolls are a lot like a baseball game, the beer costs too much and the seats are uncomfortable.

No...let me try again.

Trolling.....you see....is just like a full count. One more ball and you're on firs....

Fuck analogies, man. :mad:

I'm not understanding you. Can you please break this down into a zombie apocalypse anology?

Status
Not open for further replies.