• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feeding the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse than a troll? A troll with admin powers. Mwahahahaha.

I move to ban Dirk for a few days while he's forced to shave Roald's balls. Wait, he'll like that. Nevermind, move on. Nothing to see here.

We call that "Sunday Night." Roald likes to be freshly shorn when a new week starts.

Would you please go back to lurking? Seriously, even gloyster is tired of your shit and I'm pretty sure steamy logs give him massive boners. :tongue:

There's a big, GIANT troll stomping through this thread, ruining everyone's fun just like he does in every thread in which he posts. He's always spoiling for a fight, a war of words, just like he has in this thread. I won't name any names of course, but you've probably figured it out already.

But just in case you need a hint: his name rhymes with Mot Hega :stir: :yesyes: :facepalm: :troll:

Ya see, the jokes on you because believe it or not...everyone had it pegged for your brother who goes by the initials kti until that lame hint...lol

We know how you guys(?) are though, keep saying something long and loud enough and you think someone will believe you or it will become true.

BTW, I thought you were going to stop trolling me..:o

Hint; The only people who think Hot Mega is a troll are on the little team that constantly gets trashed by him on point in debates...:hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Hint; The only people who think Hot Mega is a troll are on the little team that constantly gets trashed by him on point in debates...:hatsoff:

Again, lurkingdirk?

The phenomenon of posters being labelled trolls(akin to being labelled Anti-(insert Nationality)because they have a differing view on a subject is about as pointless as the troll debate gets

Sit back and enjoy your time online

Life is to short to get irritated by strangers you've never met

My, my, my. There are some VERY active trolls just now. Who are the bigger trolls, the trolls who start stupid threads under fake accounts just to be funny/stupid/annoying, or the trolls who are entirely predictable in the political threads because of their hateful language and unrelenting ideologies?

C

cindy CD/TV

Ya see, the jokes on you because believe it or not...everyone had it pegged for your brother who goes by the initials kti until that lame hint...lol

We know how you guys(?) are though, keep saying something long and loud enough and you think someone will believe you or it will become true.

BTW, I thought you were going to stop trolling me..:o

... and with great caution, Cindy worked her way through the darkened forest, casting her glance to and fro looking for any sign of danger. Her shoes crunched on the fallen late-autumn leaves and twigs. Her quickened breathing showed as misty white clouds in the frosty air. Her heart thudded loudly in her chest ... she sensed that danger was near.

Then she saw it -- glinting faintly in the light of the pale, silvery moonlight was the gossamer-thin line of a tripwire spanning between two hulking oak trees. Attached to either end of the trip wire, cunningly camouflaged by dead leaves, Cindy spotted the unmistakable likeness of troll bombs -- which were just waiting for an unwitting victim to happen by.

Carefully, deliberately, Cindy stepped over the tripwire and continued on her way. With a wry smile, she looked over her shoulder at the booby trap and muttered scornfully, "Nice try, Mega."

C

cindy CD/TV

Aah, ignorance is bliss. :)

You're not missing anything, trust me. It's just the same ol' story with this guy. He picks fights and goads people, and then he denied being a troll. :facepalm: Worse, he actually thinks he wins all of those "debates" that he likes to draw people into. :rofl2: :rofl2: I just walk away now because talking to him is about as productive as :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

You're not missing anything, trust me. It's just the same ol' story with this guy. He picks fights and goads people, and then he denied being a troll. :facepalm: Worse, he actually thinks he wins all of those "debates" that he likes to draw people into. :rofl2: :rofl2: I just walk away now because talking to him is about as productive as :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:
(from what's not trolling)

6.) The lame hyper-paranoid child thinking you're following/attacking them across threads. :cool: Ya dope (generality)! If you like to post an ideology, spin or politic in political threads or any other poli-socio subject matter AND YOU KNOW there other posters who do the same with typically a counter perspective....WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THEY ARE FOLLOWING YOUUUU????:facepalm: If you take the time to clear the tears away from your eyes from whining...you'd likely see they are responding too others in those threads to and NOT-JUST-YOU.:brick:
facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.