• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

We could probably fill 40 pages of great quotes from Arnold and Clint....

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!"
Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry

"Hey Sully. Remember when I promised to kill you last? I lied!"
Arnie
Commando

This one is dedicated to Freeones!
[During sex]
Ashtray: Oooh, girl, you so tight!
Dashiki: Wrong hole, fool!

Don't be a menace has loads of funny quotes that I love!

[during job interview]
Recruiter: Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."

[while filling out job application]
Loc Dog: Name: Loc Dog, baby. Height: Six-deuce! Age: 19. Father's name: mmm... I dunno. Sex: hell yeah, *****! Salary desired: 3 million dollars! Cash!

Ashtray: Hey, Preach, what up *****?
Preach: Y'all need to stop using the word *****. You see, it's terms like the word ***** that the white man uses to take away the self esteem of another race.
Ashtray: Word.
Preach: Oh yeah, remind me to pick my laundry up from that chink motherfucker up the street.

Preach: I'm just tryin' to do to white girls what the white man's been doin' to us for 400 years.
Crazy Legs: Yeah, what's that?
Preach: Fuck 'em.

[Ashtray gets arrested by a black cop]
Ashtray:
We didn't even do nothing.
Officer Self Hatred: What? You think you tough?
[pulls gun on Ashtray]
Officer Self Hatred: You ain't so tough now, little *****. I hate your black bastards, you *stink*! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.

[Ashtray's drving lessons]
Driving Instructor: Hello. I'm Mr. Walker, your driving instructor. Fasten your seat belt, check your mirrors, let's begin.
[Ashtray driving]
Driving Instructor: Make a right, right here.
[a few moments later... ]
Driving Instructor Make another left right here.
[a few moments later, in front of bank]
Driving Instructor Park right here.
[Ashtray stops]
Driving Instructor Wait here.
[Ashtray waits, gunshots heard in bank, alarm sounding, Mr. Walker runs back to car holding a bag of money, points gun at Ashtray]
Driving Instructor: Drive, motherfucker! Drive!
[car takes off]

"You stole the secrets of life and death and here you are, messing with a bubble headed co-ed!" - Re-Animator.

"I understand that my niece and nephew have been sending love letters to the local minister, suggesting he eat a rat poision omlette!" - Silver Bullet.

"Bon voyage, motherfucker!" - Graveyard Shift.

"Let me see your license and registration ... chicken fucker!" - Super Troopers

"You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?" -Kurt Russell, Tombstone

"I don't have to do nothin' but stay black and die!" -Morgan Freeman, Lean On Me

"You have the responsibility to be a dick head. How hard can that be? All you have to do is make sure your head is a dick, and it's attached to your neck." -Robin Williams, Patch Adams

"i can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

-gen. jack d. ripper, dr. strangelove or: how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

'Your entering a world of pain'

'This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass'

'Shut the fuck up, Donny'

The Big Lebowski

"Listen, you Malibu middle class Barbie piece of shit, I'm tryin' to work here. Work? You ever work? Yeah, I'll bet you have. Scoopin' ice cream to your shit-heel friends on summer break. Well I ain't talkin' about no goddamn white socks with Mickey Mouse on one side and Donald Duck on the other. I ain't readin' no funny books, mama. Our bodies come and go but this blood... is forever."

- House of 1000 Corpses.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I never watched the movie, but the movie Dude where's my car?

Where Ashton Kutcher was punk'd. :1orglaugh

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
what aint a country i never herd of they speak english in what?- jules pulp fiction
stupid worthless freeloading son of a bitch retarted big mouth know it all asshole jerk. you forgot ugly lazy and desresepctful SHUT UP BITCH go
fix me a trukey pot pie what about you dad? fuckyou no dad what about
you?fuckyou NO DAD WHAT ABOUT YOU ? FUCK YOU- john bender the
breakfast club
by the way did you ever eat paint chips as a kid ? haha why?- tommyboy
REX it's that surfer guy he want's to come back in
chaz what will you telll that guy too piss off
robbie i think you better get back in there thier starting to turn on george
do you really wnt to hurt me you suck do you really want to make me YOU SUCK cry- the wedding singer

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
HEY WERE PARTYING IN HERE WE GOT ALL KINDS OF BEER.rex air heads
laugh it up fuzzball han solo to chewie the empire strikes back
imagine your a deer your praceing through the woods and you fine
a brook you walk up to it and put your lips up to the cool clear water
and BAM a FUCKING BULLET hits you and your brains are lie on the ground
in little bloody pieces. now i ask ya WOULD YOU GIVE A FUCK what pant's
the SONOFBITCH WHO SHOT YOU WAS WEARING.- my cousin vinny