• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Movie Quotes

From the movie Predator

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

(Here's another one)

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it.

''You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to?" Taxi Driver

''.The names Bond, James Bond'' Every Bond film

''I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." Blade Runner

"I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it." On the Waterfront

"We all go a little mad sometimes." Psycho

Ben Richards: [after strangling Sub-Zero with barbed wire)] What a pain in the neck.

Amber: [after Richards cut Buzzsaw in half with a chain saw] What happened to Buzzsaw?
Ben Richards: He had to split.

From the movie Running Man

Some gems from my favorite movie, The Natural:

Roy Hobbs: Red, it took me sixteen years to get here. You play me, and I'll give ya the best I got.
---------------
Roy Hobbs: I coulda been better. I coulda broke every record in the book.
Iris Gaines: And then?
Roy Hobbs: And then? And then when I walked down the street people would've looked and they would've said there goes Roy Hobbs, the best there ever was.
---------------
Roy Hobbs: I guess some mistakes you never stop paying for.
---------------
Pop Fisher: You know my mama wanted me to be a farmer.
Roy Hobbs: My dad wanted me to be a baseball player.
Pop Fisher: Well you're better than any player I ever had. And you're the best God damn hitter I ever saw. Suit up.

"As Harold took a bite of Bavarian sugar cookie, he finally felt as if everything was going to be ok. Sometimes, when we lose ourselves in fear and despair, in routine and constancy, in hopelessness and tragedy, we can thank God for Bavarian sugar cookies. And, fortunately, when there aren't any cookies, we can still find reassurance in a familiar hand on our skin, or a kind and loving gesture, or subtle encouragement, or a loving embrace, or an offer of comfort, not to mention hospital gurneys and nose plugs, an uneaten Danish, soft-spoken secrets, and Fender Stratocasters, and maybe the occasional piece of fiction. And we must remember that all these things, the nuances, the anomalies, the subtleties, which we assume only accessorize our days, are effective for a much larger and nobler cause. They are here to save our lives. I know the idea seems strange, but I also know that it just so happens to be true. And, so it was, a wristwatch saved Harold Crick." Stranger Than Fiction.

American Gangster

Frank Lucas - See, ya are what ya are in this world. That's either one of two things: Either you're somebody, or you ain't nobody.

Frank Lucas - The loudest man in the room is also the weakest man in the room.

Frank Lucas - This is my home. My country. Frank Lucas don't run from nobody. This is America.

Frank Lucas - This is my home. This is where my business is, my wife, my mother, my family. This is my country, I ain't goin' nowhere.

Frank Lucas - I got Harlem. I took care of Harlem, so Harlem's gonna take care of me.

Totall Recall
One of my all time favorite movies for quotes, even though I like a lot of Arnold quotes. :1orglaugh

Douglas Quaid: If I am not me, den who da hell am I?
----------------------

Lori: Doug. Honey... you wouldn't hurt me, would you, sweet heart? Sweet heart, be reasonable. After all, we're married!
[After shooting her]
Douglas Quaid: Consider that a divorce.
-----------------------------------------

Melina: Hello, Hauser. Still bulging, I see.
[rubs his deltoid, then grabs his crotch]
Melina: What you been feeding this thing?
Douglas Quaid: Blondes.
Melina: I think it's still hungry.
-------------------------------

Douglas Quaid: See you at the party Richter!
----------------------------------

Melina: I can't believe it, it's like a dream. What's wrong?
Douglas Quaid: I just had a terrible thought: what if this is a dream?
Melina: Well then kiss me quick before you wake up.
---------------------------------------------

Douglas Quaid: Cohaagen, you got what you wanted; you must give those people air!(I like this one just for the way he says air in it)
---------------------------------------

Richter: I want that fucker dead!
Helm: I don't blame you, man. I wouldn't want a guy like Quaid porkin' my old lady.
Richter: You saying she likes it?
Helm: No, I'm sure she hated every minute of it.
------------------------------------------------

Vilos Cohaagen: [Cohaagen has Quaid strapped into a memory machine and is about to turn him back into Hauser] Relax, Quaid. You'll like being Hauser.
Douglas Quaid: The guy's a fucking asshole!
Vilos Cohaagen: Not true. He's one of my best friends. Besides, he's got a big house and a Mercedes & you like Melina, right? Well, you get to fuck her every night. That's right, she's going to be Hauser's babe.
Melina: [also strapped into a memory machine] I'll bust his balls.
Vilos Cohaagen: Uh-uh, Princess. We're having you fixed. You're gonna be respectful, compliant, and appreciative... the way a woman should be.
[she spits in his face]
----------------------------------------------

and of course who could forget this one

Kuato: Quaid...Start the reactor.

And there was even more good ones but I didn't want to get carried away.

slowhand

Closed Account
Young Guns

William H. Bonney: "Reap the whirlwind, Brady! Reap it!"

William H. Bonney: "If we're caught, we're gonna hang... But there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip."

William H. Bonney: "You know, Sir, I do admire you, and I sure would like to touch the gun that's gonna kill Billy the Kid."

Antwone Fisher

Antwone Fisher: "Who will cry for the little boy, he cried himself to sleep / Who will cry for the little boy, who never had it for keeps / Who will cry for the little boy, who walked on burning sands / Who will cry for the little boy, the boy inside a man / Who will cry for the little boy, who knew well hurt and pain / Who will cry for the little boy, who died and died again / Who will cry for the little boy, a good boy he tried to be / Who will cry for the little boy, who cries inside of me"

One of the best lines iv heard in a film....

Antwone Fisher: It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong! And I always will be.

"well i know what your thinking did he fire six shots or only five to tell you the truth inthe scuffle i kind of lost count myself, but this being a 44 magnum the most powerfull handgun on the planet and could blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one ? do i feel lucky, well do you punk." Dirty Harry 1970 (or as best i can quote it without it in front of me)

What is yours, will return to you
What you have taken, will be taken from you

Seraphim Falls 2007

"Gone in 60 seconds"

Detective Castlebaeck: "if you kill me, a cop, you've got a problem"
Raymond Calitri: "No, you got that the wrong way around, if I kill you, you've got a problem!"

Sorry, it's probably not exact the same words, but it was a great dialogue.

Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. ( Jayne Cobb : Serenity)

...you're...one..."ugly"...motherfucker ( Dutch : Predator)

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it? ( Rockhound : Armaggendon )

Now that's how you supposed to shoot, from now on that's how you shoot! Oh man, I want my next partner to shoot like that WOOOOO... it takes a dysfunctional motherfucker to bust somebody in the head like that. That's some disfunctional shit! My next partner's gonna invite me to his barbeques and shit, though. ( Mike Lowery : Bad Boys II )

Fight Club

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden

Reservoir Dogs
Mr. Orange: "Did you kill anybody?"
Mr. Pink: "Nah, just some cops."
Mr. Orange: "Any real people?"
Mr. Pink: "No, just cops."
Steve Buscemi as Mr. Pink, Harvey Keitel as Mr. Orange

Pulp Fiction
Vincent: "You think of that just now, while we was eatin' breakfast?"
Jules: "Yes. I was sitting here, enjoying my muffin, when I had what alcholoics refer to as 'a moment of clarity.'"
Jon Travolta as Vincent, Samuel L. Jackson as Jules

Fight Club (again)

"You met me at a very strange time in my life"
-Edward Norton as Tyler Durden (best ending and ending line to any movie, ever).

Young Guns 2

Doc: You rode a fifteen year old boy straight into his grave, and the rest of us straight to hell. (as doc is getting his run and pointing it at billy) William H Bonney you are not a god!

Billy: Why don't you pull the trigger and find out.

^Lord Vader's quote above me is a great one. :thumbsup:

-"Mr. Gideon...you're not paying attention."

-"Is that gasoline I smell?"

-"Don't move. I said don't move!"
-"I thought the police always said 'Freeze'."
-"Yeah, well, I am the police, and I say don't move Snow White; you move, you're dead."
-"And I say I'm dead...and I move."
~(The Crow movie).

-"Why are people shooting at us?!"
-"Because I blew up their car!"
~(Gone in 60 Seconds)

-"Here's an idea for you...I'll go grab you a spoon, so you can eat my ass!"
~(American Pie 2)

-"You tried to kill me!"
-"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't like ya.."
~(Broken Arrow)

Cloud- "Are sins...ever forgiven?"
Vincent- "I've never tried."
~(Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee..." From Pulp Fiction.