• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Godzilla / Japanese Kaiju Films

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Are you sure that wasn't Baragon vs Michael Jackson?

1965FrankensteinConquerstheworld.jpg

I gotta watch all this stuff. It is gold.

crackle.com has alot of these movies for streaming I think.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Watched Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. Another good one from the Millennium Series. Godzilla comes back after a nuclear submarine goes missing. The Guardian Monsters come back and Godzilla battles King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon. Weird but King Ghidorah is good in this one.

godzilla-mothra-and-king-ghidorah-giant-monsters-all-out-attack-movie-poster-2001-1020433258.jpg

bobjustbob

Did that promo just show those toys where you push the button under the base and the monster moves? I've gotta get a set of those...make that 2. One for the dash of my car and one to play with at home.

I love me some old school Godzilla, but I figured I'd show some love for some of the new school stuff. And so I present to you, the only Godzilla besides the original to make me cry. This was the last Godzilla film before the awful American one with Matthew Broderick, and the birth of the Millenium series.

338px-Godzilla_vs_destroyer_poster_01.jpg

The Original Godzilla is great. I like a lot of the latre 90s ones for some reason. Godzilla 2000 era has a bunch of fun ones I enjoy two. The most recent Gamera movies I love. And I really, really loved the newest Godzilla film.

I also have a soft spot for the Japanese Sentai shows. Specifically, Zyu, Dai, and Carranger. Never seen Ohranger, but want to.

Last night saw Destroy All Monsters. Was pretty good. Godzilla is a bit kid friendly also seeming to be played by an 8 year old who looks like he's cheering for Gamera. Many of the classic monsters and evil aliens were present so there was still much fun to be had. Godzilla: Final Wars is a similar and possibly a better film for more mature viewers.

Destroy_all_monsters_poster_001.jpg

bobjustbob

That last one was pretty good. Let's face it, the worst Zilla movie is better than the best Madea film. Even better than all of those comic book series. I don't need 60 years of comic book history to understand him. The only backstory you have to know is that Zilla is a giant lizard that destroys cities. He can't be killed and will always come back. The rest is just ancillary. You can't fuck up the movie as long as you remember who the star is and let him do his thing.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Yo my homies, I gotta warn ya, there's a fucking dinosaur or what in yo hood, you betta call them pigs!

Be safe!!!

Back to the movies, I loved the one film where there were two "Frankensteins", creatures that actually more looked like some sort of big ape, one brownish, one more greenish, and one was the good one, you figure out what the other was about. I believe that there was Godzilla in the movie, too.

Yo my homies, I gotta warn ya, there's a fucking dinosaur or what in yo hood, you betta call them pigs!

Be safe!!!

Back to the movies, I loved the one film where there were two "Frankensteins", creatures that actually more looked like some sort of big ape, one brownish, one more greenish, and one was the good one, you figure out what the other was about. I believe that there was Godzilla in the movie, too.

You mean War Of The Gargantuas? That's a classic one. For your Japanese Frankenstein fix you should see Frankenstein Conquers The World.

Went to go see Godzilla Resurgence AKA Shin Godzilla tonight. Really good film. Not as action packed as other Godzilla films but more about government, human suffering, apocalyptic disaster, national pride, and social commentary. If you get an opportunity to see it check it out. I'm looking forward to seeing when I can get it on Blu-ray.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
GODZILLA DESTROYS SNUFF TOWN"

Love that scene where the snuff movie director films his own death as Godzilla tears him apart, leaving only the hand with the battered camera in the pool of blood and gore.

GODZILLA DESTROYS SNUFF TOWN"

Love that scene where the snuff movie director films his own death as Godzilla tears him apart, leaving only the hand with the battered camera in the pool of blood and gore.

Hey Supa, is Shin Godzilla being released in any German theaters by you? In the small amount of dates and locations here it's bringing in some good crowds.

To get ready for this film I recently rewatched King Kong vs Godzilla, Ghidorah The Three-Headed Monster, Invasion Of Astro-Monster, Destroy All Monsters, Godzilla 1984, Godzilla vs King Ghidorah, Godzilla 2000, and Godzilla Final Wars.