• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite Gay movie of all time..

favorite gay movie

• Brokeback Mountain

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • American Psycho

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Boys Dont Cry

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • But I'm a Cheerleader

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I liked the movie Dahmer.

Gladiator. Bunch o dudes all "working together" for the big score. All that worship of the main male character. My erotic dreams of people who dress like and look like Russel Crowe....

The Birdcage is in my All-Time Comedy Top 10

I saw Brokeback when it came out (it's now on Cable rotation). I thought the main message in the film was --Marriage makes EVERYONE miserable. I really found it to be too depressing to see again. Any movie that makes Anne Hathaway look ugly and average is not a successful movie!!!

Er, what did you expect a movie about a gay rights activist who was murdered to contain?!? If you're homophobic why did you watch it?!? :confused:

Because I find a guy kissing a guy repuslive (like most hetero males), I guess I'm a homophobe? Actually, I would think hetero males who feel that same way are actually normal, but the way things are going in society now ya know, who knows anymore...

In the future I will get a "hate/thought crime" :eek:

Because I find a guy kissing a guy repuslive (like most hetero males), I guess I'm a homophobe? Actually, I would think hetero males who feel that same way are actually normal, but the way things are going in society now ya know, who knows anymore...

In the future I will get a "hate/thought crime" :eek:
So you find a guy kissing a guy repulsive, then why the fuck did you watch Milk!?! :confused:

So you find a guy kissing a guy repulsive, then why the fuck did you watch Milk!?! :confused:

1) Won the Academy Award (wanted to see how warped their diluted minds had become, and how sick their agenda is now; it confirmed that presumption)

2) It was on HBO at the folks, so I was like F-it.

3) I had to turn my head every 5 minutes to make sure I did'nt vommit

I'll never look at Sean Penn the same way again, not that that toadsucker had any merrit prior to this ploy anyway. :1orglaugh

Brokeback Mountain is the only gay movie that I've seen so far so that gay themed movie gets my vote becoz it was a great love story and a tear jerker :'(

JayJohn85

Banned
Btw can anyone tell me if your guy bates in American Psycho actually killed anyone? I couldnt wrap my head around the ending. It was either just a real surreal experience, Or some sorta commentary on how the guys didnt give a fuck really, It was covered up and the law didnt really apply to this high riser. I dunno that seems mad it just was sorta unsatisfactory. Being stoned when I watch it I guess didnt help.