• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite Gay movie of all time..

favorite gay movie

• Brokeback Mountain

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • American Psycho

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Boys Dont Cry

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • But I'm a Cheerleader

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I thought The lost Boys was pretty fucking GAY [does that count?]...not even my favorite movie either.

Its got a gay scene in where that guy tries to join on the threesome on that one guy.

I've seen American Psycho a few times in the last couple months and I don't remember any scene where a guy tries to join in a threesome with another guy.

The only slightly gay scene I remember was when Patrick Bateman tries to stangle Luis Carruthers in a bathroom but Luis turns around and starts kissing Patricks wrist thinking it was a gay come-on and not realizing Patrick was trying to choke him to death.

I've seen American Psycho a few times in the last couple months and I don't remember any scene where a guy tries to join in a threesome with another guy.

The only slightly gay scene I remember was when Patrick Bateman tries to stangle Luis Carruthers in a bathroom but Luis turns around and starts kissing Patricks wrist thinking it was a gay come-on and not realizing Patrick was trying to choke him to death.

ok.. that scene might have gotten cut out.. cuz i remember the director had to cut out some scenes to make get an R rating instead of a NC-17.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Its got a gay scene in where that guy tries to join on the threesome on that one guy.

That doesn't happen, not that I remember. I remember a threesome with two other women ("Don't just stare at it, eat it") but no men.

And even if it did, why would that make an entire film homosexual?

because like I said earlier the director had to cut out that scene because it was so bad. So it could get an R rating.

not exactly "gay content", but at least a film which shows the complex situation of men who are not "able" to live the "standard men's behavior".

a must see, for any gender, for any sexual orientation:
Normal (with Tom Wilkinson)

a great movie about tolerance/acceptance.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
because like I said earlier the director had to cut out that scene because it was so bad. So it could get an R rating.

That is wrong.

He cut out a few minutes worth of the sex scenes that are still found in the released version (these scenes can be found on the unrated DVD) but he never cut out an entire gay sex scene. Never existed.

But if you have a source that says otherwise, I'd like to see it.

And like I said before, even if there was one gay sex scene, why would that make an entire film gay? It's only one scene...

That is wrong.

He cut out a few minutes worth of the sex scenes that are still found in the released version (these scenes can be found on the unrated DVD) but he never cut out an entire gay sex scene. Never existed.

Just for the record, the director of American Psycho is not a "He," but a she.

Mary Harron.

Well, The drill sergeant in Full Metal Jacket..huh?
It's not a gay-movie, but the scene is very gay to me.

I agree with Top Gun.

If you have seen the documentary "this film is not yet rated" It shows scenes of the movie american psycho of which director had to cut out. In that scene it shows a guy fucking a girl in the ass and the guy behind him is watching and then he decides to join in except he joined in on the guys ass. In result the one guy gets all pissed.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
If you have seen the documentary "this film is not yet rated" It shows scenes of the movie american psycho of which director had to cut out. In that scene it shows a guy fucking a girl in the ass and the guy behind him is watching and then he decides to join in except he joined in on the guys ass. In result the one guy gets all pissed.

It was a woman fucking another woman with a strap-on and Christian Bale fucking her from behind. No other man was watching and joined in, and it didn't result in anyone getting pissed off. That is what upset the ratings board and made them cut it shorter.

no from what I saw it was two guys.. if you have seen the documentary you would know.