• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Beer???

Absolute favorite is Michalob Porter, but I can only find it around xmas around here. Other than that, any dark beer, the darker the better.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
hey now here's a topic I like a lot...hah

it all depends on cashflow

low - Busch Light
med - Budweiser red label
high - Rolling Rock

and if I'm really broke, I ain't above a few High Life 40's

Take it easy

-dK

I agree, the amount of money in my bank account pretty much directs me to what beer I'll be drinking. My choices are...

Low - Whatever is in my friend's refrigerator
Medium - Coors Light/Miller Lite/Bud Light ($13 for a case? Sure, I'm in)
High - Guinness and Gulden Draak, quite possibly the greatest beer on the planet. I would HIGHLY recommend this to beer fans.

But lately, I'm starting to love Cave Creek's Chili Beer.

http://www.chilibeer.com/

that stuff is good for like 1 beer, after that it starts to screw with my stomach. it's goes with porkrinds or those spicy mexican crisoy cornpuffs.

and my serious answer to the question is this.
i like stella artois a lot.
grolsch, calsburg's "elephant", McEwan's.

shit, i like all beer. not anheiser-busch products, though. it's not that they taste bad, but they give me a headache for some reason.

A local beer for me, Moose Mountain Brew Pub, the cream ale is delicious. And the wheat beer is tasty too. Gotta love cheap local brew...mmmmmmmm

dave_rhino

Closed Account
A Tiger from Singapore is my lager of chioce. I don't usually drink ale but when I do it's A Young's special.

I drink tiger whenever I go to my local chinese resturant, goes very well with the food.

ah, the great filipino beer. too bad they dont export the real stuff. we only get the 5% alc/vol. in PI, its up towards 8% or something.

I prefer it with the lower %, it's a nice "summers day" beer, so I can handle drinking a lot of it, if it was 8% i'd be totally battered :1orglaugh

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I drink tiger whenever I go to my local chinese resturant, goes very well with the food.

ive never heard of it. i love the name. is it brewed in china? i sometimes drink tsingtao. its cool because it uses water from the river there.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Most of the time I'll drink a nice naturally-brewed beechwood-aged Budweiser but I also really like Pacifico, Negra Modelo, Dos Equis Lager, Molson Canadian, LaBatt's Blue, Newcastle Brown Ale, Shiner Bock and Blue Moon.

:glugglug: Whatever your beer-drinking pleasure might be, drink up and enjoy!. I love beer!!!!:glugglug:

:beer:

Stout: Guinness
White beer: Hoegaarden with a slice of lime in 1 1/2 pint glass
Lager/Pils: Pilsner Urquell...

I also like Flying Dog Brewery's stuff....

www.flyingdogales.com

You know what they say about american beer? It's like making love in a canoe. It's fucking close to water....

Bass Ale
Negra Modelo (goes nicely with a meal at a taqueria)
Guinness
Pyramid Hefewiezen

On the last, why do they put lemons in with hefewiezen? Anyone have a reason why?

Low - Whatever is in my friend's refrigerator

nice answer.
that or whatever my friends buy me at the bar. and i'm usually broke. pretty sure im viewed as kind of a mooch.

and by the way, that newer Miller product, the miller "chill" or whatever it's called, it's in a green bottle....SUCKS!! it tastes like ecto cooler, only way worse.