• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Beer???

I don't really have a favourite, but starting to grow on Coronas.. I'll drink anything though ;)

Absolute favorite is Michalob Porter, but I can only find it around xmas around here. Other than that, any dark beer, the darker the better.

They make a porter? interesting. I'll have to try it some time.

I like porters alot, but my favorite beer so far is Michelob Ultra, and I'm glad it just happens to be cheaper than so many others.

Rickard's Honey Brown

Otherwise, here's a list of local Quebec beers I really enjoy

- St.Ambroise
- Cheval Blanc
- Éphémère
- Blanche de Chambly
- Chanvre Rouge
- McAuslan Apricot Wheat Ale

Note that the majority of McAuslan and Unibroue beers are well worth trying...

nothingandless, thanks for the video. ive never seen that movie, i now know that i must. that was a roflcopter and a half.

nothingandless, thanks for the video. ive never seen that movie, i now know that i must. that was a roflcopter and a half.
that movie is fuuuuuuuuuuucked up. Blue Velvet, classic David Lynch.

off topic, though.
there is a brewery in the Chicago sububs caled the Ram. i don't know if it's national. they have a few good beers, most notable is the Chicago Blonde. if any members are from the Chicago land area, check it out. they have good burgers, too. locations in Rosemont, Wheeling, and Schaumburg. and before anybody asks, no, i don't work there, they have good beer, though, and it's cheap.:glugglug:

for a two more local beers, Shipyard's Pumpkinhead and Seadog's Blueberry Ale. National, Sam Adams Octoberfest and Blue Moon, both the original and the Honey Moon Summer Ale

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I'm an old fashioned American and I like Bud-light. I'll drink any beer but BL is my fav.

Bud light actually makes me sick. I can drink the same amount of Newcastle or close in Guinness and be fine the next day, but not with Bud light.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Miller Light I guess. I'll drink that, and when not available Coors Light
Not a huge fan of beer!

I can't stand Lager!

Bud light actually makes me sick. I can drink the same amount of Newcastle or close in Guinness and be fine the next day, but not with Bud light.

i hate bud light for that reason. sometimes i'll drink budwieser with a meal, but anything over three, whether bud or bud-light, i have a headache.

back to GOOD beer. i've been drinking Modelo Especial for the past two days. it's fantastic. def. my favorite mexican beer, and i love them all.

modelo especial: favorite mexican beer. :glugglug: no salt, maybe a lime. it's not even necessary, but lime is good with everything.