• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

O85

Closed Account
Yeah but her boobs really weren't that big, they seemed to have shrank as the years past as she lost more weight. Most mainstream models go at least topless, I can't imagine how Faith would be getting much work without going topless and normally boobs post breast ops don't look that great so I still seriously doubt it.

I could never understand this girl... She teased for years, not showing anything but breasts for the longest time. Then out of the blue, jumps right into hardcore, all the way! Anal, ATM, facials, etc for her Fatih Exposed site. Then disavows herself from it and berates her fans for wanting to see it. Then she basically disappears from the face of the planet. It was almost like she resented her fans for thinking she was hot and wanting to see more. Sorry to rant, she just always confused the hell out of me!

I could never understand this girl... She teased for years, not showing anything but breasts for the longest time. Then out of the blue, jumps right into hardcore, all the way! Anal, ATM, facials, etc for her Fatih Exposed site. Then disavows herself from it and berates her fans for wanting to see it. Then she basically disappears from the face of the planet. It was almost like she resented her fans for thinking she was hot and wanting to see more. Sorry to rant, she just always confused the hell out of me!

She was member of this forum.. some fans started asking for moe hc (including me to be honest) but she said she wont because those hc scenes were taken by her ex bf without permission and then sold them to the company. nowadays she pretends to be a non nude model under the name Denisse Bell

i could contact her long time ago when she was active.. i wanted an interview for my blog. She first said yes, then when i sent her another msg she was distant and never cared to reply.. even she was a bit rude when i ask about Cel from xx-cel and then she ignored me.

pitino

are you talking to me?
http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Sexy_Faith_010/

14.jpg

Really miss her and its a shame she doesn't put new stuff out there she is hot. does anyone no if she had any videos more than 30 sec long and if so where i can find them?

yeh she has loads of vids more than 30 seconds long! all were available on her member site (so probably still are) but if you do searches you will find them in other places easily that i probably cant mention on here lol.