• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

She did under her Faith Exposed web site, that is where she did her hard core stuff :bowdown:

and if you read the rest of the thread she now wishes to have no contact with that site, and regrets the whole thing.
It was a previous boyfriend who fucked her over proper styley...

and if you read the rest of the thread she now wishes to have no contact with that site, and regrets the whole thing.
It was a previous boyfriend who fucked her over proper styley...

So what? It's not like she's around here to be offended by anyone looking at it. Based on her last career path and the fact that she's apparently quit modeling all together, I'd bet she regrets 99.9% of the stuff in this thread.

had an e-mail from sterlingcash this morning saying that as a past member of IBWF i can sign up again with a discount. looking at it they're are updates all the time and sets i havnt seen before. but I'm guessing they are ones that Faith did years ago and they are just taking there time releasing them.
im sooooo tempted though to do it!

had an e-mail from sterlingcash this morning saying that as a past member of IBWF i can sign up again with a discount. looking at it they're are updates all the time and sets i havnt seen before. but I'm guessing they are ones that Faith did years ago and they are just taking there time releasing them.
im sooooo tempted though to do it!

Yeah,me too! Some of those old/new sets weren't bad as I recall.

thanks again but those are not new, they are old pictures. I was a member to her site, and stopped there was no more updates, too bad though she is hot:flame:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yeah, she's no longer doing the website stuff but is doing more mainstream modeling, last we knew.

The first link shared by James Bonk is not opening but all other links are superb.
I would like thanks to all users for sharing these awesome links here.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
not that we can find any of that mainstream stuff :( which is a shame.

It's in this thread somewhere. She signed with one of the bigger modeling agencies in the UK, although I haven't seen anything from that, so I don't know how much new work she's done, if any.