• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

O85

Closed Account
Whoever the fuck she is her content is awesome. I literally cum every few hours to it. Hottest I’ve seen 😍

LOL

Considering the other post you made asking who this person is, I think it's a safe bet to say you are either her or her bf.

Looking good anyway!

Ok Miss Marple, you’ve caught me red handed. I’ve asked who she is so I must be her bf? That might make me the first person on here to have a girlfriend...I love a conspiracy theory though. The plot thickens 😂

Loula has posted on her Only Fans that she is to be in a magazine soon - on the cover and centrespread. Evidently her first one since returning to modelling. Not mentioned which one yet. One to look out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OAyBDVBW_A

Same voice, same accent and .... clearly the same person. I actually can't believe someone is in doubt 😂

The evidence is compelling... 🕵️‍♂️

inbedwithfaith2.jpg

inbedwithfaith.jpg

I’m thinking of signing up. How good is it and what sort of action does she do? (And is the quality any good?). J
It's great. She looks lovely and the stuff posted is high quality. She does bg and this is mostly POV (and she's dropped the hood.) I've been a member for a few months now.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This is the Favorite Babes thread of Faith Nelson. That said, let's go back to putting up links and pictures.

Yes, "The Plegan Pinup" is another alias of hers. She is the same person.

From her In Bed With Faith website ...

set194-03_lg.jpg
set194-08_lg.jpg
set194-10_lg.jpg
set194-14_lg.jpg
set194-22_lg.jpg
set194-32_lg.jpg
set194-34_lg.jpg

Last edited: