• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

O85

Closed Account
faith have you been working out? i dont think ive seen you look so good in that last set, your body looks extra hot these days.

A preview pic from a new set.

ohpawm.jpg

source: Inbedwithfaith.com

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Please dont publicise any hardcore material of me. Its nothing to do with me and the guy that owns that content is a horrible person who has ripped a lot of members off.

I have viewed this thread for a long time now & have thoroughly enjoyed it (of course who wouldnt).

But I felt I had to join to stick up for Faith. All she is asking is that you do not publicise any of the sites that contain hardcore footage on here. Seems a simple request.
We all know its out there including Faith herself. I think it is so unfair that some people (who shall remain nameless) see fit to give Faith a hard time over this. She has been on this thread herself when some wouldnot to chat with her fans, which is great. Where else can you get that?

People on here just need to have some respect & leave her alone on this. She has asked nicely !!! Im sure you wouldnt like it if someone was posting stuff all over the net without your consent.

I havent come on her for a fight on this, I joined to talk with like minded people (oh & Faith of course!). So why cant everyone just drop the subject like Faith has asked.

Faith - Ive been a fan of yours for a long time. I look forward to every new shoot you do. You are a very beautiful young lady with a stunning figure & are truely gorgeous. Please keep up the good work and remember "Dont let the bastards grind you down!!!"

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
This big hoopla started with the posting of a copyrighted video uploaded to one of those sites that allow such things. (Posts deleted)

Let me make a few things clear, which most of you already know.

1 - If you post copyrighted content, which includes videos and pictures taken from the member's area of a website and uploaded to a file hosting site for others to share, you will be banned from this message board. Just because you can get something for free that you would normally have to pay for, doesn't make it OK and we don't want to see that material in our forum.

2 - If you find the need to harass our OCSM's for whatever reason, you will be removed from this message board. Faith has the right to decide what of hers, if anything, she wants distributed on the web. Just because you may want to see what she doesn't want you to see, that doesn't give you the right to question her reasons to deny the content.

Now, get back to posting promotional links from proper hosts and discussing the beautiful InBedWithFaith.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Faith has made it clear for a long time that she wishes to distance herself from some of the content of her on the net. we all make mistakes and decisions that we may later regret, if you are not in the public eye you get to move on. If you are more famous no one lets you forget! Lets see Faith now not from a few years ago. Good on you Faith, please keep the content coming X:thumbsup:

Totally agree. Faith has made it clear for a long time that she wishes to distance herself from some of the content of her on the net. we all make mistakes and decisions that we may later regret, if you are not in the public eye you get to move on. If you are more famous no one lets you forget! Lets see Faith now not from a few years ago. Good on you Faith, please keep the content coming X:thumbsup:

I like Faith's new content. I think she looks great and more importantly she looks happy.:)

has anyone tried to buy a subscription to faiths site recently? when you enter deatils it hotlinks you to some spam site..is her official site comprimised??

I have to agree that I love the new stuff over the old, but it seems we're not seeing as many updates on here as we used to. Many of the pics posted are reposts. Have you been trying to cut back a little Faith, or are we just not seeing the new stuff here as often?