• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

pitino

are you talking to me?
Disagree there. She looks plastic and fake in these new pictures. They are too much glamour when she is not a magazine glamour girl and never will be. The appeal of her a few years ago has vanished. The girl next door worked well as she was natural and normal. Now she is just another trying, the wrong move. Totally boring by constantly harping on about her old work that she hates and very easily over looked if she didn't have big tits.

if you think all the above about Faith then you are in a WRONG THREAD cos in here everyone is Faith's Fan...

so try your luck somewhere else...

this is my first and last warning about it...

Disagree there. She looks plastic and fake in these new pictures. They are too much glamour when she is not a magazine glamour girl and never will be. The appeal of her a few years ago has vanished. The girl next door worked well as she was natural and normal. Now she is just another trying, the wrong move. Totally boring by constantly harping on about her old work that she hates and very easily over looked if she didn't have big tits.

Each to there own!!

I think she looks stunning and so do alot of others by the looks

I have to admit, I would love to touch/lick Faith from head to toe (now or back then), but nonetheless, we must remember that she is a human being and has the right to do as she will sith her body. I though she was gorgeous when she had a couple of extra pounds, and now she is (even more) gorgeous as a slim and busty model. Maybe some guys don't dig girls with a couple extra lbs, and some don't dig slim/trim girls in favor of those who have a few extra curves. That's fine, but don't belittle Faith for being who she used to be or who she is now - she is and always has been a very beautiful young lady, and she deserves all the credit in the world for allowing us all to enjoy her beauty.

If only ...

I have to admit, I would love to touch/lick Faith from head to toe (now or back then), but nonetheless, we must remember that she is a human being and has the right to do as she will sith her body.
If only men remembered this for every woman, every lady.

Enjoy her as you will, but don't let the lust and desire cross-over the line in how you'd treat any lady.
There is healthy erotica, lust and desire, but when it crosses into envy, greed and lack of content, then it serves no one (definitely not oneself).

Frankly, they woman has unreal hips, curves and form, the hourglass that I love.
I will enjoy her as long as she is consenting, in my own, private way that need not bother her.