• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

Hi Faith, I saw a new movie of ou on XXcel website, I thought you dislike the last shooting session with this guy? is it a new movie or an old one?

Faith,
isn't too boring to always see old links with your ex boyfriend, with your ex curves, and your old vids/shootings?:rolleyes:

And in the future, do you want now to just be a softcore/photo model or do you have different plans (i do'nt say hardcore with a man, but just different things as self dildo action).

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Faith,
isn't too boring to always see old links with your ex boyfriend, with your ex curves, and your old vids/shootings?:rolleyes:

And in the future, do you want now to just be a softcore/photo model or do you have different plans (i do'nt say hardcore with a man, but just different things as self dildo action).

I hate all the content of the ex but i cant do anything about it. And yeah i hate the way i look there also. From now on im going no further than topless or nude but totally covered, there wont be any spread legs or dildo action.

Faith,
I hope you don't mind me asking, but -- as you've gotten a glimpse of many of our favorite sets of yours -- what are some of your favorites?

Personally I think you look spectacular in all of them, but I'm sure you have some preferences.

Disagree there. She looks plastic and fake in these new pictures. They are too much glamour when she is not a magazine glamour girl and never will be. The appeal of her a few years ago has vanished. The girl next door worked well as she was natural and normal. Now she is just another trying, the wrong move. Totally boring by constantly harping on about her old work that she hates and very easily over looked if she didn't have big tits.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Disagree there. She looks plastic and fake in these new pictures. They are too much glamour when she is not a magazine glamour girl and never will be. The appeal of her a few years ago has vanished. The girl next door worked well as she was natural and normal. Now she is just another trying, the wrong move. Totally boring by constantly harping on about her old work that she hates and very easily over looked if she didn't have big tits.

And why wont i ever be a magaazine glamour girl?

Why do they let people like Simon in here? :confused::dunno:

This post beggars belief - it's just plain rude.

Oh, and by the way, I disagree with what he says too.

I admit that as time goes by erotic models change. Some use surgery to keep things in place. But sometimes the wrong move is from the photographer. They tend to abuse from the flou effect or the photoshop, so the "real" look dissappears. I admit that some gorgeous models -and Faith you're one of them- can be ruined by a bad photographer, or makeup artist, or even the hairdresser. But it also depends on the personal taste of the viewer, the certain look that one appreciates. Changing makeup, hair color, even trying contact lenses can attract a wider number of fans -that sometimes try to impose their personal tastes to the model. Maybe what Simon said is that he appreciates more the "girl-next-door" look. Maybe he was very critic with recent shoots. Don't know.