• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Now that just sounds like an open invitation for photographers to put their hands up and offer to be of service. :p

Actually joking aside, that could be an idea. How about you launch a competition, members only of course, each winner each month say, gets to do a photo shoot with you, all over the country (taking the photo's, not participating in them obviously!) as their prize.

Have your fella go with you and there wont be any funny stuff going on, and your members will be loving it. I used to read your forums and I know quite a few of them fancy themselves as photographers, now they can prove it!

I dont actually have a fella and i dont think my webmaster would be happy with this idea at all.

*Rolls eyes*

For goodness sake guys! Why don't you leave the poor girl alone and enjoy the sets she does for you!? Any chance I get to see her lovely body is a blessing and we all know we'd look at her even if she was wearing a bin bag!

Let's back off with the 'suggestions' and let Faith enjoy our forum like we enjoy her pics!

<Rant over>

I dont actually have a fella and i dont think my webmaster would be happy with this idea at all.

He wouldn't be happy with free content for the site, which under the T&C's the site would have all rights to use however you both saw fit? Ok..

*Rolls eyes*

For goodness sake guys! Why don't you leave the poor girl alone and enjoy the sets she does for you!? Any chance I get to see her lovely body is a blessing and we all know we'd look at her even if she was wearing a bin bag!

Let's back off with the 'suggestions' and let Faith enjoy our forum like we enjoy her pics!

<Rant over>

Lol, she asked for suggestions.

member2224

Closed Account
She has been open to suggestions and I think any person producing content is smart to listen to their fans. If Faith has a problem, then she will say something...she doesn't you to do it for her.

She has been open to suggestions and I think any person producing content is smart to listen to their fans. If Faith has a problem, then she will say something...she doesn't you to do it for her.

Exactly. And is it just me or has anyone else noticed this thread seems pretty mature/well behaved for one like this too? I've seen them elsewhere and they tend to quickly go down hill and have to have a mod close it. But this is far better. And Faith has certainly handled herself well in it, even with certain subjects she'd probably rather not discuss, very professional.

An all round fun thread :thumbsup:

I dont know about looking like Lorna Morgan, shes a little bigger than me. I havent got any plans to shoot with any other models right now. I will def try and fit some more fishnets in.

Yay! Fishnets! I guess I meant that you and Lorna both have that beautiful natural British look, which is so very easy on the eye. Shame you're not shooting with any other models. Saw a beautiful video of Ines Cudna at DDFBusty, and the 2 of you together would have been very special.

Great stuff as always, although the fake cum stuff sounds lame! More fishnets, and more corset stuff would be far more sexy :)

I suppose i could definately use some fake cum, ie something i could knock up in the kitchen lol, ill have a look for the fake knob as i know i have one somewhere!

Fake cum is normally pina colada mix........err no idea why I know that but I thought i'd share it.

And we'd love to hear you chat more, the bignaturals videos are great

Yes, but don't let her know you found it. Sensitive issue

And I think Faith is just gorgeous and probably a real sweet girl, but she doesn't own this thread. She made all that hardcore stuff voluntarily (as far as I know she didn't have a gun to her head). And whether she really is embarrassed by it or it's just a money thing because she's not getting a cut of it, if guys want to post the hardcore stuff and get off to it, more power to them. Of course, it should also be pointed out that all of the hardcore stuff (I think) has long since been posted earlier in this thread.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
And I think Faith is just gorgeous and probably a real sweet girl, but she doesn't own this thread. She made all that hardcore stuff voluntarily (as far as I know she didn't have a gun to her head). And whether she really is embarrassed by it or it's just a money thing because she's not getting a cut of it, if guys want to post the hardcore stuff and get off to it, more power to them. Of course, it should also be pointed out that all of the hardcore stuff (I think) has long since been posted earlier in this thread.

Let me tell you now, this has nothing to do with money. I walked away from that site and the webmaster said he was going to remove it, obviously he isnt going to, its his only source of income. That isnt what pisses me off. What annoys me is this, people are still signing up to the site, they get bad treatment, i have lost count of the number of emails ive got about it, and i really cannot do anything. It makes me look bad, and like i dont care but i do, i just wish i could stop people being ripped off. I had one guy email me saying he had joined but he couldnt get into the site, hed emailed the webmaster several times but never received a reply and he wanted me to help, but i couldnt do anything. The webmaster of the site even allowed a member to post my private email address, mobile phone number and address in the forum, the webmaster left it there for 8 months until i was alerted to it. Thats what sort of man this guy is, all he wants is your money and if you have a problem forget it.

For what it's worth i signed up to the site we don't talk about & when i found i couldn't access it i got in touch with the people who took the money & they refunded it within 24 hours:)

So,Faith,from what you've been saying the 'blow job/tit wank' vid. on IBWF (of which i'm a member) shouldn't be there.Should i feel bad that i've downloaded it? You do look hot in that vid,tho':hatsoff:

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
For what it's worth i signed up to the site we don't talk about & when i found i couldn't access it i got in touch with the people who took the money & they refunded it within 24 hours:)

So,Faith,from what you've been saying the 'blow job/tit wank' vid. on IBWF (of which i'm a member) shouldn't be there.Should i feel bad that i've downloaded it? You do look hot in that vid,tho':hatsoff:

Thats because an outside biller takes the money called Epoch most likley they refund if you complain to them, it will have been nothing to do with the site as they dont even pay their affiliates on time. I want all the hardcore material removing but it isnt my choice as ive said before i have no say over the content on IBWF, if i had my way it would be removed.

Thats because an outside biller takes the money called Epoch most likley they refund if you complain to them, it will have been nothing to do with the site as they dont even pay their affiliates on time. I want all the hardcore material removing but it isnt my choice as ive said before i have no say over the content on IBWF, if i had my way it would be removed.

Sweetie, you need a better deal!!! With your beauty, epic body, and the demand for you on the net, you should be writing your own terms and have control over everything. You ought to have a lot of leverage to demand a more favorable arrangement! Sounds like you're still getting tooled around to me. Your website people ought to be working for you, not the other way around.