• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

I say let's all move on. She has more than made her point on the matter of hardcore. I like the non-hardcore shots of Faith. I've always thought they are much sexier and they are not too in your face.

Hey Faith

You remind me a little of Lorna Morgan, all be it blonde! and it goes without saying that you both have amazing figures. I was wondering who you'd consider posing with? It's a shame Linsey Dawn McKenzie has retired as that would have been pretty amazing.

As for the hardcore stuff, I think you've made the right move there. My favourite video is the smoking one you did in fishnets, so more fishnets would get my vote. Loving your work!

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Hey Faith

You remind me a little of Lorna Morgan, all be it blonde! and it goes without saying that you both have amazing figures. I was wondering who you'd consider posing with? It's a shame Linsey Dawn McKenzie has retired as that would have been pretty amazing.

As for the hardcore stuff, I think you've made the right move there. My favourite video is the smoking one you did in fishnets, so more fishnets would get my vote. Loving your work!

I dont know about looking like Lorna Morgan, shes a little bigger than me. I havent got any plans to shoot with any other models right now. I will def try and fit some more fishnets in.

Faith, you have a great personality, I'm jsut wondering in alot of your videos you seem pretty quiet or they dub over music. The videos you did for BigNaturals were so hot because you were talkative (well and you were naked). Just curous as to why you're so quiet on your own site?

member2224

Closed Account
Faith,

Just wanted to follow up and see if you gave anymore thought to doing a cum filled dildo scene. Keep up the good work.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Faith, you have a great personality, I'm jsut wondering in alot of your videos you seem pretty quiet or they dub over music. The videos you did for BigNaturals were so hot because you were talkative (well and you were naked). Just curous as to why you're so quiet on your own site?

Sometimes its too noisy to do a talking video, because our camera picks up every little sound, so when its noisy outside we have to dub it with music.

Faith, it's good to see your rep points are growing :bowdown:

http://annangel.brandigirls.com/free-galleries/031-sexy-black-outfits/
http://inbedwithfaith.brandigirls.com/free-galleries/071-huge-juggs/

Instead of repping me for the post (that is, if you like the post), rep Faith. Afterall, she's the one doing all the hard the work :thumbsup:

Just felt I ought to post something after seeing the second set posted by Plastique.

From an absolute personal point of view I think this is the least attractive set Faith has done. I think the few comments Faith has made recently about her weight hasn't really done justice the obvious current self-perceived weight problem she thinks she has. The thing that really turned me on to Faith seems to have gone. Think about the old kitchen shots; the original pigtail shots; the outdoor shots; the bath sets; all just mind-blowingly amazing. The face, eyes, breasts, body - everything: just perfect: THE perfect woman!

That last set just doesn't look like Faith anymore. The weight loss seems to have gone too far. Faith's face looks completely different - a sort of complete loss of character. Rather than looking like the most INCREDIBLE girl next door that you could have a pint with and then the most amazing night, you've got what looks to me like a slightly ill looking Faith.

All subjective, I know, but I thought I'd share my opinion - interested to hear what other long-time Faith admirers think (and, of course, Faith's own thoughts).

Faith - please look after yourself and DON'T be so obsessed by your weight!

On a seperate note - did you realise that through asking us to vote on the Zoo Weekly site (which I did, naturally!) you have given away your real surname? Or is it just another fake one?

Anyway - enough words: no doubt there are Faith fans wondering why on earth they are reading the longest Faith post in the world when they could be admiring pics / vids of her (and I refer to one of my original posts on this thread from a long time ago...) MAGNIFICENT WHACKERS.

Andrew.

i would love to see a cum filled dildo ie my cum but that aint gonna happen so i guess its gonna have to be soap lets make it happen ... soon :)

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
I suppose i could definately use some fake cum, ie something i could knock up in the kitchen lol, ill have a look for the fake knob as i know i have one somewhere!

member2224

Closed Account
Faith,

Yes, fake cum of course...and anyone who wouldn't want to see that blasted on your tits is crazy!! I can't wait to see it! Its gonna be hot:)