• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

I think she has stated that she doesn't do insertion or other, similar simulation. Let's all try to read her posts and remember that. I took the time and read all of her posts here before posting my questions thread. My apologies if I am mistaken on this fact though.

She's a glamour model and let's appreciate her for how she does share herself with us. I mean, in all honesty, to me she has curves that rape the eyes, so is there much else she can do to increase her already extreme, sensual charisma?

member2224

Closed Account
My bad, so just disregard my post. However, I think its unrealistic for someone to "have to" read through a 60+ pages thread to find this out. But thanks for letting me know.

My bad, so just disregard my post. However, I think its unrealistic for someone to "have to" read through a 60+ pages thread to find this out. But thanks for letting me know.
Actually, it's much easier to just use the "Search this Thread" option instead. ;)

You can also search for all her posts on the board. There aren't terribly too many at this point, and won't take long.

Just considerations for when one such model decides to grace us. No criticisms intended, just considerations/recommendations.

member2224

Closed Account
No offense taken, just explaining why I wasn't able to read the entire post. Thanks for the tips.

On a related note, I'm not sure why she wouldn't use a dildo for at least sucking and tittyfucking...that would be hot! But I certainly respect her choices and I still think she is stunning...

"Cock" in the mouth and between the breasts

No offense taken, just explaining why I wasn't able to read the entire post. Thanks for the tips.
No problem. It's hard to remember or investigate all the things you can do. I really appreciate your considerations, as I hope others would point out my oversights as well (and I should be so accommodating to listen as well).

On a related note, I'm not sure why she wouldn't use a dildo for at least sucking and tittyfucking...that would be hot! But I certainly respect her choices and I still think she is stunning...
Well, she has "played around" with dildos externally before, even pre-"FE". E.g., she did a "cock request" and I found it rather humorous. But I don't know what her current take is.

member2224

Closed Account
Yeah, I would actually prefer is she did some dildo work externally (sucking, titty fucking, ect.) I really just want to see her take a big load of cum on her huge, perfect tits...a fake cumshot would be ok as well:)

Yeah, I would actually prefer is she did some dildo work externally (sucking, titty fucking, ect.) I really just want to see her take a big load of cum on her huge, perfect tits...a fake cumshot would be ok as well:)
It doesn't even have to be that. Just playing with food would do it for me.

member2224

Closed Account
Haha, well maybe she will read our post and incorporate a "food and dildo with fake cumshot vid"...I'm dreaming, but she seems like a sweet girl and like any star on this board, she might do what she can do please her fans:)

It doesn't even have to be that. Just playing with food would do it for me.

I think that is called sploshing (learned about it from the movie "A Dirty Shame.")

There's a chick that does a lot of that, her name is pattycake.

This is a Faith thread though, so I'll request a set where she gets naked and shows her bum.:thumbsup:

I hate it i really do, the videos and pictures on there make me feel sick, and i feel ashamed i ever made them.

why to feel ashamed? this is your history & you should be proud of it. Besides, there was the time we found out You, the most beautiful and curviest woman on planet Earth! :D

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Hi Faith, Would you consider going down on a girl or using your fingers hardcore? x

No i definately wouldnt consider this, its totally not on my agenda.

Hi Faith,

I understand your decision not to do hardcore and I respect it...it isn't for everyone and I think you will still be very popular w/ out it. I was wondering if you would ever consider using a "cum filled dildo" and fucking, sucking and titty fucking yourself with it before shooting the cum allover your big tits. I think that would be a very hot scene that would not be considered hardcore. Thanks!:)

I wouldnt consider this at all, i have always made the way i feel about insertion very clear. I would however, consider the cum filled dildo and do a fake blow job video, i think this would work very nicely.

why to feel ashamed? this is your history & you should be proud of it. Besides, there was the time we found out You, the most beautiful and curviest woman on planet Earth! :D

I feel sick at the thought of it and the first chance i get to have FE removed entirely it will be gone. I look like Miss piggys less attractive sister in all the videos so yeah i cant stand it, everyone has regrets and its a big one of mine.

pitino

are you talking to me?
The past is past. We move on to new hotter and sexier Faith (allthough she's allready in the top level) ;)

member2224

Closed Account
I wouldnt consider this at all, i have always made the way i feel about insertion very clear. I would however, consider the cum filled dildo and do a fake blow job video, i think this would work very nicely.

Faith,

Thanks for responding to my post. I'm glad you are open to the cum filled dildo idea...I think that would be really hot:) Honestly, I would be extremely interested in you only sucking and titty fucking the cum filled dildo and having it cum allover your big tits. I do not have much interest in actual insertion, so I completely understand your point on that. Let me know if you go through with this, thanks!

Just like to say Faith that I love your work and that I think that your hardcore stuff is nowhere near as sexy as the rest purely because sometimes less is more. You look great in it all though.

However what i'd like to see is you posing with girls that are also busty not actually licking or touching put nearly just to tease us x

ripper9100

Banned
Faith you say your are ashamed of your stint in hardcore and yet your "first ever xxx video" is still being advertised on your website, hypocritical much?