• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever fucked a prostitute?

Ever fucked a prostitute?

• Yes

Votes: 242 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 456 65.3%

• Total voters
How can you get to fuck a stripper?

I mean what you just end up talking and getting numbers and thats that.

Last time I went was when I was a long time ago but I remember those girls were only interested if you had money or looked like you had a big dick(which I look like I do)

I had no money but was all set in the trouser department. Still didn't think getting numbers were possible in a club unless you were Donald Trump.

Deepcover

Closed Account
How can you get to fuck a stripper?

I mean what you just end up talking and getting numbers and thats that.

Last time I went was when I was a long time ago but I remember those girls were only interested if you had money or looked like you had a big dick(which I look like I do)

I had no money but was all set in the trouser department. Still didn't think getting numbers were possible in a club unless you were Donald Trump.

LOL! Are you serious man?! You don't have to be Donald Trump but yeah it's pretty straight fwd. You go the strip club, a nice stripper will come up to you right? Then you just ask her if you wanna have some fun, they usually ask what kind of fun, you reply sexual fun, they will ask you how much are you willing to spend, the two of you discuss the matters right?, then you ask and say "Why don't we go book a motel/hotel. Are you scheduled?" she will say "No not really but yeah meet me outside". I don't even have experience picking up girls in public but that shit works at the club. All they care about is the $$$$$. Most dancers will even suck and fuck your dick for less money. Hell you don't even have to go to the hotel. If you want you can fuck inside the club. The bouncers don't even look at the cameras. I know weird right? lol You'd be surprised man. Just be nice and mature about the situation and you'll be good to fucking go! :D

Never have, never will. What's the point if the other person is not into it?

I agree. If they are into it, I might have back in the day, but never needed to. But when you think about it, I've let girls borrow money, or just gave them some to buy things, so indirectly I'd say yes.

When I was single my roommate and I had a house keeper that we would fuck and she would clean are house for free. That's about as close to prostitution as I have come. She was a little thing, maybe 5 foot and 90lbs. She would let us nail her then get up and clean the house. Go figure...

bahodeme

Closed Account
I wouldnt even if she was one of those high class prostitutes, why pay thats the question?

To quote a notorious actor: I don't pay to have sex with them, I pay them to leave.

yeah, but just two prostitutes.
one of them, who is really hot, i fucked a few times, and i guess i
gotta a crush on her.

My problem is that I know the sex won't be very good. In fact I am an age in my life where I want FANTASTIC sex. It's not about the orasm to me. I can achieve that with a bottle of lotion. It's about having a mind blowing sexual relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I have fucked a few girls who don't fit that scenario, and I can honestly say that the sex was not good. In fact I felt guilty afterwards. I can only imagine how terrible I would feel with a prostitute, especially if my wallet is a little lighter afterwards.

No, but Ive seen those flyers in Vegas, of the hookers that will go to your room, some dont look that bad.