• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever fucked a prostitute?

Ever fucked a prostitute?

• Yes

Votes: 242 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 456 65.3%

• Total voters

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
No, but Ive seen those flyers in Vegas, of the hookers that will go to your room, some dont look that bad.

Those flyers are all fake. One guy handed me a card with Allison Angel's picture on it, saying $100 bucks. Another one had a picture of my sister. But that one I actually believed.

Yes. But she didn't charge me. In fact, I didn't know she was a hooker, but I found her phone number listed on a hooker's announcement website.

Yesterday I watched an episode on South Park in which Butters becomes a pimp and after the first time he kisses a girl for money he says indifferently exactly what I thought after I've fucked a prostitute, "I guess it was kinda worth it".

JayJohn85

Banned
I came out of my hypocrisy to see what the fuss was all about.....Can't say I was impressed though can't say she was really high class or anything but she was hot but fuck I could not get off.

Saturday night not the best time I guess lol......I ain't one of those grab her by the throat and duck her head in the toilet types, while banging the fuck out of her. So when she told me to slow down and shit I did but FUCK I need to ride at my PACE!

Though on a high note I got free blow jobs, But jesus spending mulla and not getting off!!!!!!!!!!! Fucked her in a ton of positions she even took me over to the fucking window for some exhibition style shit.....NONE OF IT WORKED!

So next time I'll pass and no I ain't gay!

No, in this country they are all a bunch of skanks ouside of Nevada where it is legal but they charge too much. Hopefully in the future we can return to Mexico where the prostitutes are beautiful and the price is reasonable.

Yup, several times now. All my partners had been white (like me) and I wanted to experience women of different ethnicities. It's not something I pursue now.

Thank God for prostitutes, otherwise ugly guys like me would never get any.

yes an am still doing it with prostitute -no questions ,no relationship an if you treat em with respect they can be the best fuck you;re ever had'