• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever fucked a prostitute?

Ever fucked a prostitute?

• Yes

Votes: 242 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 456 65.3%

• Total voters
nope

LOL! Are you serious man?! You don't have to be Donald Trump but yeah it's pretty straight fwd. You go the strip club, a nice stripper will come up to you right? Then you just ask her if you wanna have some fun, they usually ask what kind of fun, you reply sexual fun, they will ask you how much are you willing to spend, the two of you discuss the matters right?, then you ask and say "Why don't we go book a motel/hotel. Are you scheduled?" she will say "No not really but yeah meet me outside". I don't even have experience picking up girls in public but that shit works at the club. All they care about is the $$$$$. Most dancers will even suck and fuck your dick for less money. Hell you don't even have to go to the hotel. If you want you can fuck inside the club. The bouncers don't even look at the cameras. I know weird right? lol You'd be surprised man. Just be nice and mature about the situation and you'll be good to fucking go! :D

I gotta try this

I have, and I always try to strike up conversation afterward in their native tongue.
They are always like =o "You speak [Spanish, Russian, French, Czech]?" and I am like..."yeah and you are hot stuff"

josesentme

Banned
What are her rates?:D

Just saw this...you can ask her yourself on that one. She isn't cheap, but there isn't much that isn't on the menu.

I forget who said it, but if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Which country has the best prostitutes?

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Which country has the best prostitutes?

I haven't tried prostitutes in all the countries of the world yet but I'm working on it :D That said,best USA, worst Germany, (these are also the countries that I'm most familiar with) placing strong was a Belgium girl in Namur, three "girlfriend" prostitutes in Horn North Holland and a French whore in a small town an hour or so from Paris. Never got to go to the Pacific Rim or Islands when I was young and needed it so I can't speak for them but I like my local "whores" very much - not as greedy as most and well, the ones I know, love their work.