• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Unbelievable, I get scorned for a few comments on an earlier page that seemed to detract from the nature of board, that being the posting of links and yet one whole page (if not two) of "Congratulatory" messages and no one blinks an eye? Is someone waving a double standard, ooh i think they are.

TallCowboy said:
Well There Goes My dreams of making Erica the next Ex Mrs TallCowboy...Oh well....BOOO WHOOOO
Well, I sure wish she was my Girlfriend!:D But marriage is something else all together.:eek: She has a nice website, if only her "Server" would stay up (Error 1040 To many connections).:( She sure has a very nice "rack"!:nanner:

This is just me....but I've never really cared for the actiongirl pixs. Babes with guns sounds dangerous to me.;) Erica is making a major attempt to increase members of her website (ericacampbell.com). Her site is nice, but a word of warning....seems like only 40-50 members can be on it at one time & that's her bandwith limit. I've been able to "logon" for 5 mins in 2 days.........ridiculous!:mad: Server space is cheap compared to what it was 2 or 3 years ago. If she wants the members she needs to get with whoever is running the show & purchase more Server space, if not.....her site will have less members not more.:helpme: I've been "online" since 1997 & I've never seen such a mess.:scream: Erica is truely a big busted beautiful babe & you'd think she would take a hammer to someone who's responsible for this!!!:crash:

does anyone know where I can find the set of erica outside standing near a red pick up truck. I know it sounds like a strange request, but that set is the most beautiful i've ever seen her. She beautiful in every set, it is just something about that paricular set!

I was a member of ericas site, but I cancelled becuase I felt I was effectively being ripped off on account of the so called "updates", ( 1 new update a month and on three occasions old set being renamed and reposted as new), but I never had problems logging in, unless perhaps on account of the time difference being a factor.

Well Orion, I don't no how long ago that you was a member. But, it seems to be if she's had some recent pixs taken of her that determines the updates. She's (her webmaster) has posted 2 really hot sets of her in the last 10 days & both are probably some of the most erotic stuff that I've seen her do....very nice & plenty of pink.....lol....lol. I did post to her webmaster about the size of her pics.......way to small for this day & age. I told him that the last survey I saw had about 60% of everyone using 1024x768 screen size or larger & that a 800 or 1000 pixels high pics is probably making over half of the members not to renew there membership to Erica's site which is costing her $$$$$$$$.:rolleyes: I noticed the "bait & switch deal" too & renaming older pixs. Little things that I no she has to know about upsets me a little like she still has Vote for me so I can be MOY 2 years in a row on the "Enter" page, when the voting is over & she knows she did'nt win. She says she cares soooo much for her fans, but is it REALLY the fans or just about more $$$$$$$ for her. She tells more & is more open on "Freeones" than on her own website!!!! Kinda makes you think is this one big act.:confused: :confused: :( Her Server bandwith is screwed right now, dude......BIG TIME.:crying: Can't you just imagine someone who joins like today & all they get is a Error 1040___Too many connections message.

tundra said:
does anyone know where I can find the set of erica outside standing near a red pick up truck. I know it sounds like a strange request, but that set is the most beautiful i've ever seen her. She beautiful in every set, it is just something about that paricular set!
Tundra....those pixs aren't on her website. I don't remember seeing THAT set before.:dunno: But she's got some "fresh" new pixs that really, really look nice if you enjoy seeing her pink......very sexy too & of hi-quality!:glugglug:

Well my membership ran out on the 27th of march, and the last set I saw was one I had already seen and frankly wasnt surprised either. yes the site was poorly maintained and apparantly by her own admission in a past post, the webmaster "accidentally" posted only one half of a set ("Sleigh" and "Sleigh Ride") and then a month later put the rest up, I dont think so myself. Then there was the "Leather" set and "Judas Priest" set, another oversight, or another chance to live up to the expected update schedule with a set hopefully so old no one would notice, Well wrong again.
As for bandwidth issues I cant complain, with exception of one two-day period where it seems no one was able to log in (discussed earlier in the board) I had no problems at all in that regard. The message board was also a feature I'd have liked to gotten involved in but I've always had my own doubts about any models validity and honesty in these types of mediums. Ive always found it hard to grasp how anyone in the industry can chat so easily with people who may have in some small way unhealthy infatuations with them or whose sole interest in them is to whack off to their pics.
Whichever case may be true, I could well be wrong and have my words shoved quite far down my throat and Im quite welcome to being proved wrong, but lately to many things have focussed quite negatively on the whole matter for me.

The Truck sets in question are among her early stuff for danni.com i think, ironically the first set I ever saw of her, wait long enough they'll be recycled on ericacampbell.com, as for the Hot Pink set, I first download that over a year ago from another site, so once again "new material" is simply an old set, dusted off, renamed and posted for all the fans to download again, admit it looks kinda familiar but shake it off and move on happily.

Orion74205 said:
Well my membership ran out on the 27th of march, and the last set I saw was one I had already seen and frankly wasnt surprised either. yes the site was poorly maintained and apparantly by her own admission in a past post, the webmaster "accidentally" posted only one half of a set ("Sleigh" and "Sleigh Ride") and then a month later put the rest up, I dont think so myself. Then there was the "Leather" set and "Judas Priest" set, another oversight, or another chance to live up to the expected update schedule with a set hopefully so old no one would notice, Well wrong again.
As for bandwidth issues I cant complain, with exception of one two-day period where it seems no one was able to log in (discussed earlier in the board) I had no problems at all in that regard. The message board was also a feature I'd have liked to gotten involved in but I've always had my own doubts about any models validity and honesty in these types of mediums. Ive always found it hard to grasp how anyone in the industry can chat so easily with people who may have in some small way unhealthy infatuations with them or whose sole interest in them is to whack off to their pics.
Whichever case may be true, I could well be wrong and have my words shoved quite far down my throat and Im quite welcome to being proved wrong, but lately to many things have focussed quite negatively on the whole matter for me.
Her message board is one of these>>>:bowdown: It seems like that all someone should say is "Great Pixs, we love you Erica, Your so wonderful". A guy asked her about the ring he had seen in one of the picture sets & she would'nt answer. That was until someone had seen what she had said on "Freeones" & posted it.....then she admited it. She sure has that sweet innocent look down pat...REALLY. On the surface she really does make you think she really cares about her fans & she tells them everything. Maybe so, in a truely "GENERIC" sort of way only. I think some forget the type of business she's in & IF you ask the wrong questions she not going to reply. Let's just say I no for sure that she can be easily hurt if things don't go just right & has a "sulking" temper.......really surprised me. I don't think that I'll ever see her quite in the same way as before! I think 90% of her fans that think they no her have no idea of the true Erica Rose Campbell. I even question (for a reason) that Erica is her real 1st name.:2 cents:

Why didn't she just take the ring off if she didn't want people knowing about it?

I've always found it extremely ironic when models wear wedding rings in nude sets.

Also, I find it funny that I got my ass chewed out, a few pages back, for basically saying the same thing as you guys.

doggyhumper said:
Why didn't she just take the ring off if she didn't want people knowing about it?

I've always found it extremely ironic when models wear wedding rings in nude sets.

Also, I find it funny that I got my ass chewed out, a few pages back, for basically saying the same thing as you guys.
Well, just wait because Me & Orion probably will!!!!!! Hey, I think she's a great looking babe & everything I've said is the truth (with a few opinions thrown in). Erica comes across as sooo sweat & she has a lot of very loyal fans & I'm still one despite a few things. Erica is different (long story). She probably told her bf after he gave her the ring that she would always wear it!!!:) But I agree, if she was going to at least try to keep it a secret don't wear the ring while shooting & then be surprised when people started asking questions! I know, it does'nt make sense, but she's a little strange in her own way.:sleep: :eek:

I know Id certainly like to hear the long story, as will a few others on the board no doubt. Please, indulge us?

Orion74205 said:
I know Id certainly like to hear the long story, as will a few others on the board no doubt. Please, indulge us?
I'm sure you would Orion.......I'm sure you would!!! But I think I've said enough already.:D As I said, I'm still a fan of hers & I did'nt post this to "beat someone down", but to just bring up a few points. Besides....the name of this thread is "The beautiful Erica Campbell" & I'm not going to be the one to take the "luster" off her shine........lol....lol.:bowdown:

member469

Closed Account!

The reason anyone gets told to lay off the constant talk in the FYFB section, is because we have a TALK section for TALKING about different subjects.

As far as what you members have been mentioning about her, I know first hand....thats all I am saying.
:rofl:

eddie62 said:
The reason anyone gets told to lay off the constant talk in the FYFB section, is because we have a TALK section for TALKING about different subjects.

As far as what you members have been mentioning about her, I know first hand....thats all I am saying.
:rofl:
Hi Eddie, you said you knew 1st hand. Was that your right-hand or left!....lol....lol All kidding aside, I have a friend who has a business website. I might be able to talk him into putting up a secret page (a page that's not linked to other pages). If he will.....I can send him some "fresh" pics of Erica to post. If he'll do it can I post the link in here for everyone to enjoy.:thumbsup: Just asking cause your the boss!!!!!!:) :hatsoff:

those eyes of her killing me..!

If somebody ask me who is you top list after Aria Giovanni, It will be her :D