• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member469

Closed Account!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

lightning said:
:mad: Why is there an engagement ring on her finger? :weeping: :weeping:

I guess the guy she met on match.com popped the question. I hope they have a long engagement and don't rush into the marriage.

Good luck to the both of you!
:thumbsup:

eddie62 said:
I guess the guy she met on match.com popped the question. I hope they have a long engagement and don't rush into the marriage.

Well There Goes My dreams of making Erica the next Ex Mrs TallCowboy...Oh well....BOOO WHOOOO

eddie62 said:

I hope it's a very long engagement!!!!;)

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

lol hello everyone :) Cat's out of the bad isn't it! Mr Match.com did pop the question.

I am in no hurry to get married although very much in love :) There is no date set yet.....

I am out in CA right now working my ass off! lol As you can see new content is hitting the board from danni and will also be hitting from my site! I am LOVING the new stuff...LOVING it!

I worked with Kellie Marie today :) heheh THAT was interesting! Great gal!

I am SOOO tired

I am danni's girl of the month and have been spending a TON of time there :)

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

Congratulations Erica!! After being married for close to 10 years, I cannot say a negative thing about it. I'm glad you are not rushing into anything...that is a mistake many seem to make in todays world, then people wonder why it doesn't last. Enjoy being in love and take things as they come :) Live it and enjoy it to the fullest - you deserve it :) :)

Do you think a serious relationship may interfere with your career?

I cannot wait to see your new stuff :) You never fail to do stunning pictures!

Congrats Erica wishing all the happiness

darkman

Retired Moderator

EricaCampbell said:
lol hello everyone :) Cat's out of the bad isn't it! Mr Match.com did pop the question.

I am in no hurry to get married although very much in love :) There is no date set yet.....

I am out in CA right now working my ass off! lol As you can see new content is hitting the board from danni and will also be hitting from my site! I am LOVING the new stuff...LOVING it!

I worked with Kellie Marie today heheh THAT was interesting! Great gal!

I am SOOO tired

I am danni's girl of the month and have been spending a TON of time there
Congrat's Erica !! Have a nice weekend my dear :wave: :lovecoupl

Are We all Invited? It would be a hell of a party

EricaCampbell said:
thanks so much guys :) I am glad that you are happy for me :) No date yet :)
If your happy, I'm happy. Just keep modeling and stay exactly as you are....Perfect. :lovecoupl

That is excellent news, Erica. I wish you happiness and the very best. :)

EricaCampbell said:

I worked with Kellie Marie today :) heheh THAT was interesting! Great gal!

I am SOOO tired

I am danni's girl of the month and have been spending a TON of time there :)