• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Pass out the chapstick people cause your gonna need it at this rate. I'm going to assume some of the flak from Ms Campbells original post was directed at myself and if I am to take such criticism because of what I felt was an honest opinion then whats the point of the internet being a basis for free speech. Yes I enjoyed her website up until the updates became repetetive and untimely in their appearance, and while I have no criticisms for the connectivity my issue was with the reappearance of old material under new names being passed off as fresh work. Fine, that might be justified through the request of a fan wanting to look at older material, but whats wrong with going through the archive as everyone else did looking at the sets, I know half the sets by name and refuse to have anyone say I'm not a true fan because I admittedly have spoken negatively of someone I admire.

Again I expect to take more criticism for this one post that is simply an attempt to defend myself, but if the ears on which it fall are those of a biased fan base who are unwilling to accept anything other than what they want to hear, then frankly I'm glad Im not a member of the site anymore. (And before anyone labels me a hypocrite) I have stated that I might like to rejoin the site in future, unfortunately financial constraints that as cost effective as the site as it was making a nasty dent in my credit card and more than one or two luxuries had to be sacrificed.

Also I have been warned that simply making my argument could lead to being banned from this message board, if that is to happen then frankly it proves my point about a great many things. I've no intention tomake further negative remark, but will only in defence of myself from the inevitable ******* of bleeding hearts that disagree. I'll listen to anyones mature argument on the subject but if it reaches the level of the playground, dont bother.

I think we should all just sit back & chill. But come on.....people, it takes big man to say what Orion said. We need more honesty & what he said he spoke from the heart.:hatsoff: What's wrong with that???? Personally, if "FreeOnes" had some sort of medal he should get it.:thumbsup:

Establish that shes talking about me, then you can talk down to me. Take note she used present tense and I openly stated many times I've already cancelled my membership.

Given that there are "4 guys" apparantly on the board drawing alot of undue attention, I'll wait for definitive classification from her on this matter. On the same note the matter is between myself, the other 3 and her, consider yourself a spectator to this matter, a silent one.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

i don't know what you are talking about...really. Let it go. This isn't the place to act like this. If you have a problem with me stop airing your shit here...send me an e mail. This is a place for my fans to have fun...don't ruin it for them. Grow up.

EricaCampbell said:
i don't know what you are talking about...really. Let it go. This isn't the place to act like this. If you have a problem with me stop airing your shit here...send me an e mail. This is a place for my fans to have fun...don't ruin it for them. Grow up.
Man.........you sure told him! But seriously IF you have the time you should read post #2008! Got to give him sssssssome credit for being honest from the heart!:hatsoff: And as for as this thread being for Erica's many, many fans......what happened to the very nice beautiful sexy pixs of Erica that I posted for everyone to enjoy!I even stated if you would like to see more very nice pixs like these join ericacampbell.com:) But now the whole post has been removed! And the pixs were so nice looking too.:glugglug:

Erica, you look amazing as always! Also, there was no reason at all for people to treat you that way, we all can tell that you work your ass off for your fans. I just want to say thank you for that!

EricaCampbell said:
I would NEVER EVER let a few bad apples spoil things for my fans! HUG So there is no need to worry about me leaving :) I really like freeones a lot and have met a lot of really cool people here! HUG HUG HUG

Yet another example of how AWESOME my fans are! HUG LOVE YOU GUYS!

(here is the newest to the Erica Campbell collection!)

erica2_18x.jpg

Thanks Erica, by giving us these photos. :bowdown: :thumbsup: