• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

If you want to call that "recycling" I guess you can, but it's not really accurate. When movie studios put our remastered Blu-Ray versions or director's cuts of their movies, no one accuses them of "recycling".
Actually they do. When so-called special directors' cut movies are released and people buy them only to realize that the 'unseen footage' amounts to a few minutes off the editing room floor they complain like nobody's business. Just ask anyone who bought the Blade Runner or Exorcist director's cuts...
But that's really not the issue. What has some of the folks here a little irritated is the hints of a 'new project' with Erica, only to be followed up with pictures and video from years ago. The clear implication was that it was going to be new. Which is good marketing, I hope you got a few subscribers out of it, but it's not exactly going to endear you with some people.

erica campbell tight blue corset

searching for a set of erica, high glam set. she has her hair up tight in a bun, wearing a tight corset. the only pic i have is a thumbnail ::crash: please can anyone direct me to this set. ive gone as far as checking the pay sites and cant find this 1 single set

Attachments

• 2416H002.jpg
    2416H002.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 288

Niiice.

Now thats truly an odd looking picture. What is that from?

check the label of the pic and you will know...just a production still

the pic doesnt look that bad.....the focus was on the pantyhose and the photographer doesnt know to avoid the red eye effect with his camera....

BeckyLeBeau

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

OK, here's a question I'll just throw open to Becky Lebeau, PinupGlam, or anyone who thinks they've got a firm answer...

We all know what Erica stated herself about her reasons for leaving the business; and I certainly have no problem with her choice-- it was her right to do so,and it made her happy, etc, etc,....

Here we are going on 2 years later, and what I'm not clear on now is why she's even entertaining the idea of doing "work" on her older material...maybe she's not going to pose anymore, but how does she rationalize even acting as an editor or consulting for an industry that she threw under the bus on her way out the door a while ago? Yeah, I know what you're thinking--
"It's the MONEY, stupid!!"
But still, I would think if she's genuinely true to her word, and her faith, that she'd have nothing to do with anything even related to her old occupation. She seemed to have very strong, negative opinions about it all when she quit.

Not trying to judge her here, just wondering?

Erica is not coming back, nor is he helping anyone edit or release new material, period. She has changed her life decisively and conclusively. (She is also not with any sugar daddy, I'm afraid.)

She responds to texts from her former friends in the business (including me) with a her typical "miss you guys" and "everything is okay."

As for the statement that she does not "own" anything, that is not quite accurate. Erica worked for several years with DHD under an agreement in which she legally co-owns much of the material produced during that era. Sadly, she has basically disowned it despite urging from my legal advisors that she claim her share of the income still being generated by "her" namesake sites and content. She politely declines although she would have an easier life with such income. This is further confirmation that our miss Erica has moved on and parted ways with the business forever.

Here is a clip from our very last shooting with Erica and literally, the last scene FantasyOne released on DVD or Television of her. http://www.FantasyOne.com/erica_campbell_hotpinkTV.wma

A beautiful finale I think.

This clip will be removed very shortly so enjoy while you can. Cheers!

Becky

BeckyLeBeau

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

David W. is correct that models typically work in a "buy out" fashion in which they are paid a day rate and the producers who engage them own the material outright and can do anything they want with it... in perpetuity. All of the models who work with my company are hired under this scenario.

The situation was different between DHD and Erica because she allowed them to register a website in her name and agreed to pose on spec (without pay) in exhange for half ownership of the resulting content and a percentage of the profits. This is also a typical scenario for model namesake sites managed by a third party.

-EDIT-

Last edited by a moderator: