• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

well, we should be thankful that there is still unreleased stuff of erica out there that is going to be published. i am still wondering was has happend to the stuff that was prepared for clubericacampbel.com. Deleted or put on the attic.

Yes, we are really in contact with her and yes, she is doing just fine.

And yes, we are working on a special project with her that we hope to have ready soon.

I am still waiting for this project or has it started with the release of GreenBikini / 35mm ?

@Bigdaddycoold1: good idea... and I wish that they release the older videos in higher resolution / quality :)

OK, here's a question I'll just throw open to Becky Lebeau, PinupGlam, or anyone who thinks they've got a firm answer...

We all know what Erica stated herself about her reasons for leaving the business; and I certainly have no problem with her choice-- it was her right to do so,and it made her happy, etc, etc,....

Here we are going on 2 years later, and what I'm not clear on now is why she's even entertaining the idea of doing "work" on her older material...maybe she's not going to pose anymore, but how does she rationalize even acting as an editor or consulting for an industry that she threw under the bus on her way out the door a while ago? Yeah, I know what you're thinking--
"It's the MONEY, stupid!!"
But still, I would think if she's genuinely true to her word, and her faith, that she'd have nothing to do with anything even related to her old occupation. She seemed to have very strong, negative opinions about it all when she quit.

Not trying to judge her here, just wondering?

OK, here's a question I'll just throw open to Becky Lebeau, PinupGlam, or anyone who thinks they've got a firm answer...

We all know what Erica stated herself about her reasons for leaving the business; and I certainly have no problem with her choice-- it was her right to do so,and it made her happy, etc, etc,....

Here we are going on 2 years later, and what I'm not clear on now is why she's even entertaining the idea of doing "work" on her older material...maybe she's not going to pose anymore, but how does she rationalize even acting as an editor or consulting for an industry that she threw under the bus on her way out the door a while ago? Yeah, I know what you're thinking--
But still, I would think if she's genuinely true to her word, and her faith, that she'd have nothing to do with anything even related to her old occupation. She seemed to have very strong, negative opinions about it all when she quit.

Yeah I was wondering the samething. Because when she left she said she didn't like the negative abusive treatment of her an the other models and that they would all basicly be going to hell I they don find god and leave. Or at least that's what her web release sounded like. But in my opinion she found a man who wanted her for her body and later relized he didn't want to share her with the world trough her job. So he pressured her into choosing between him or her job. And here we are 2 years later and I'm sure we all know the choose she made. It sucks and is a shame. But at least there was some unreleased material she did that could be shown. Can't say the for a lot of the girls that retire without notice. The only problem I had was when she would come one and talk to her fans on this forum or another as well as her website and thank the fans and act like she cared for her fans and work. To just turn on use all. But it's over and done with. If she would to return it would be nice but to be honest I'm not sure if I could belive anything she would say after the way she left. Just my thoughts on it and if there is anymore un released stuff can't wait to see it.

It's not the money, she doesn't own any of this stuff. The answer she gave me about it was basically that there is unreleased content out there, pinup files has it, and she doesn't know what will happen with it.

So there you go.

It's not the money, she doesn't own any of this stuff. The answer she gave me about it was basically that there is unreleased content out there, pinup files has it, and she doesn't know what will happen with it.

All right, but here's where your version of it differs from everything else...
Maybe you haven't been reading what "pinupglam" has said on here, like this:

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=3542167&postcount=2903
(a few months ago)

They always seem to indicate that Erica is "involved" with these updates and releases of her previous work. If you're to be believed, she hasn't got a clue.
Someone obviously is lying here. It's either you, or "pinupglam" and others who claim to be still working with her. Or perhaps it's all of you, and Erica is completely disassociated from the whole industry, just like she said she wanted when she left.

Besides, if she didn't hold any rights to this unreleased stuff, then why would any of these people even need her input or permission to begin with?

I suppose it's safest to say that only Erica herself has the real truth.