• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BeckyLeBeau

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Hello Becky,

Thanks for writing this very revealing reply which give us a good portion of background information. I hope it will convince all disbelievers here. It’s really sad to know that Erica refuses any money which is still generated by her content, but not surprising if you know Crissy Morans story.

That Erica has a child was unknown to me, till David W. mentioned it here in this thread, so in my opinion is was not widely known……maybe only suspected. But after all it’s none of our business.

Finally I can wish Erica and her little family only the best and hope that she will be happy with her new life.

PS: Thanks for posting this fine video clip. If you find any unreleased footage of Erica, please release it and let us know :)

BeckyLeBeau

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hello Becky,

Finally I can wish Erica and her little family only the best and hope that she will be happy with her new life.

PS: Thanks for posting this fine video clip. If you find any unreleased footage of Erica, please release it and let us know :)

Those very kind sentiments to Erica are well deserved. Anyone who had the good fortune (or luck) to work with Erica will remember her as one of the sweetest and delightful young ladies you could ever meet. She is truely a gem and we miss her not only professionally (she made our job incredibly easy), but also just having her around.

As for new material, each time we worked with Erica, we came away with mountains of usable content. The 5 minute video clip I posted was created from at least 40 minutes of tape taken from two cameras. We have still photos from that same set set up with about 108 raw frames. I boiled the video down to the best 5 minutes and the set is about 40 shots. Do we have more unseen content of Erica? You bet. Will I ever release it and call it "new"... no.

Having said that, we do have some very cute behind the scenes glimpses of Erica (stills and video), more glamour still sets, and at least 1 (maybe more) video segments of her that have never been released previously. We also intend to re-release the existing photo work in higher resolutoin with better clarity at some point. Again, I would not label this content new because it is not.

Along these lines, we are in the process of finally editing and releasing 4 never before seen sets of Danni Ashe (photos and video) taken in 2003 just as she was ending her reign at DHD. Here is a a teaser of one of those sets: http://www.wlstevens.com/photos/danni_tiger/

Becky

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I have to respectfully disagree: if photos or footage has never been seen before, it's new. Something doesn't have to be shot yesterday or an hour ago for it to be new.

Those very kind sentiments to Erica are well deserved. Anyone who had the good fortune (or luck) to work with Erica will remember her as one of the sweetest and delightful young ladies you could ever meet. She is truely a gem and we miss her not only professionally (she made our job incredibly easy), but also just having her around.

There are a number of us who genuinely care about her well being and hope that you will let her know that we wish the best in life. We do miss her, she is one of a kind.

Stonecipher

David W. is correct that models typically work in a "buy out" fashion in which they are paid a day rate and the producers who engage them own the material outright and can do anything they want with it... in perpetuity. All of the models who work with my company are hired under this scenario.

The situation was different between DHD and Erica because she allowed them to register a website in her name and agreed to pose on spec (without pay) in exhange for half ownership of the resulting content and a percentage of the profits. This is also a typical scenario for model namesake sites managed by a third party.

David W. is also correct that Erica had a child but this information is pretty much widely known on the net. It is true.

Thank you for clearing all of this up Becky. It is greatly appreciated.

Glad to see I was right that she left because of being pregnant, i had a hunch of that at the start when she first dropped off the map. I hate to say it but she was as close to physically perfect and now thats gonna be shot to hell by the kid!

Glad to see I was right that she left because of being pregnant, i had a hunch of that at the start when she first dropped off the map. I hate to say it but she was as close to physically perfect and now that's gonna be shot to hell by the kid!
Attributing her quitting to anything other than her stated reason would be wrong. She didn't quit when she got pregnant, or even when she had a child. She quit AFTER that and only when she was saved.

Glad to see I was right that she left because of being pregnant, i had a hunch of that at the start when she first dropped off the map. I hate to say it but she was as close to physically perfect and now thats gonna be shot to hell by the kid!

First of all, you were correct that she HAD a kid, but you're just speculating that that's the reason, as opposed to the stated reason (God). Second, a woman with genes like that is probably still going to look fantastic afterwards, even naked, but we will probably never know. I mean, most women start going downhill in their early to mid twenties, but she was only getting hotter as she approached 30. Them's good genes.

Like what others have said, somehow I highly doubt that her being pregnant was the only and main reason why she left...

well.... in fact it doesnt matter if pinupglam releases new or unpublished stuff of erica....the main thing is that hopefully everything of her will be released :) (re-releasing older stuff is higher quality is also appreciated)

The reasons Erica had given to us should be accepted, but personally I think that she also considered other reasons like being wife and mother in her decision leaving the adult business.

I read where she had a car wreck a couple of weeks before she quite. Might have been traumatic and caused the religious conversion.
I think she had a boy and he better be a tough kid cause he is going to have to put up with a lot of stuff is school. Might have an oedipus complex.