• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

EricaCampbell said:
i love the fantasy sets too

and since we are guessing about my love life I will tell you

I am a one man kind of gal. I havent had a bunch of partners because I like rice krispies for breakfast every day I LIKE being with the same person. In relationships and in bed

My last serious relationship ended because I was cheated on. YUCK!

I like relationships and don't USUALLY have sex outside of a serious one I'm kind of a prude until I get to the bedroom point...and then pretty much anything goes!

lol no I won't be peeing on film anytime soon.

I know it’s late for this but I’ve also my word to say. First of all, I was shocked to learn this. I couldn’t never have think something like that someday happen. I pity him to have not seen how much lucky he was to be with you. I will not call him a jerk or whatever because I personally don’t know him and I’m not the type to say shit about someone I doesn’t know. It must suck big time to love someone you live with during some years, continue to feeling that and this is not mutual. You are the type of person who doesn’t deserve to live this. Because when you say to someone you love this is not senseless bullshit like we see often, you it’s for the end. It must be wonderful to live with someone like you. Because even if you had a shitty day at your job, it must be easy to feel great at your side and seem futile to describe in details your day to not make you worry. Your like a last ray of hope in this more and more decaying world, a reason for which the life is worth to be lived. I know it must seem naive to think like that but I never claim to be right to begin with but only what is right for me. And all of this is not only for beauty. I would like to discuss about your beauty but I think the words miss me simply because there is no human word that could include all the beauty within and outward you. I can nevertheless make an attempt and it’ll go like this : the blazing glare who reflect your wonderful soul in your eyes could make melt the coldest heart, the shining smile you do with your magnificent mouth could light up the darkest soul and your divine curves could even make blush the most macho man. It’s about all I can say for now. Finally, you can say to yourself each time you lose a man, you must be nearer of the good one. I hope for you, you’ll forget the pain and your heart will not remain shattered with this lucky one. Sorry everyone to have load the thread like that, I’ll make that way a contribution to real goal of that thread.

http://www.erotiqlinks.com/tgp/babes/ericacampbell-curves/indext.htm
http://www.ericacampbell-bigtits.com/redbra/titsaac.html

[teenminx.com/bigreal031025/tightdelights.html"]teenminx.com/bigreal031025/tightdelights[/URL]

By far the best set out there.
Not just Erica's best set, but the best set on all the net^.^

[.ericacampbell.com/100190/pictures/01/index.html[/url]

change the 01 all the way to 68.

Some of these have bound to have been posted. Im not a huge follower of this site. Partly coz if I started to collect pics I would run out of space! She is divine tho. Enjoy.

it goes up to 87 now. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Turn around, leave the board and close the door behind you. Both of you.

I'm sure Erica has read both of those posts and is now COMPLETELY convinced that she will HAVE to do as they request.

:rolleyes: