• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

lol nah...i think he got tired of them :)

I was heartbroken....still am to be honest.

I am kind, loving, and very sexual..HOWEVER....I am also messy....need affection.....and get super busy with my farm and work SO I guess maybe I wasn't giving him the time and attention he needed (although I did TRY!)

he ended up telling me that it didn't mean anything and that she was just "something different" he liked the attention from someone else :( sniff sniff

"its not you it's me...." UH HUH....lol

Im also not super exciting outside of my modeling :) think sweat pants....glasses....stall cleaning....hehe you get the drift~!

she was blonde...tiny....really skinny...no boobs....married with a child!~ the exact op of me! I couldn't believe that a woman would do THAT to her family either :( PEOPLE!

Wow. Im in serious disbelief. Im still in disbelief that you talk on this forum with your fans but in my opinion that makes you a very down to earth girl. Never the less, i dont know how or why that guy would cheat on you. Granted, i dont know you personally but at least from face value your quite the beautiful woman. I dont know what it is, but your eyes are very mezmerizing and exotic. And of course all of your other lovelys that you proudly put on display for us are quite nice as well. Its too bad that guy didnt realize what he had in front of him that he should do that. But, maybe it was for the best as you will probably meet the right guy in time. But until then, dont stop doing what your do for us. We love the photos work and the chance to chat with you on here. :D

Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

Only once in my experience and I got the impression it was something she herself was not a fan of since unlike many of her sets, it was constantly from a distance, not a single pink shot or anything revealing of that area, all you knew was that she was smooth.