• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

i love the fantasy sets too :)

and since we are guessing about my love life I will tell you :)

I am a one man kind of gal. I havent had a bunch of partners because I like rice krispies for breakfast every day ;) I LIKE being with the same person. In relationships and in bed

My last serious relationship ended because I was cheated on. YUCK!

I like relationships and don't USUALLY have sex outside of a serious one I'm kind of a prude until I get to the bedroom point...and then pretty much anything goes!

lol no I won't be peeing on film anytime soon.

You were cheated? YOU?! How stupid was/is this guy???

I am a one man kind of gal. I havent had a bunch of partners because I like rice krispies for breakfast every day ;) I LIKE being with the same person. In relationships and in bed

I like relationships and don't USUALLY have sex outside of a serious one I'm kind of a prude until I get to the bedroom point...and then pretty much anything goes!

WHO would cheat on you? Well, it's obviously a fellow of low intelligence, absolutely no wisdom or common sense whatsoever, and a guy who needs his crotch adjusted with a wheat threshing machine.

But that's just one mal-adjusted man's opinion :hatsoff:

H

Add My cyber-name to those that were shocked to read that you were cheated on, Erica! That guy... What a jerk! I guess one satyr's fantasy is another man's frivolity...

I hope to see more wonderful fantasy sets (and tropical!) from you, Erica... and I think, because of you, Rice Krispies sales will JUMP amongst FreeOnes members!

The Satyr Icon

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

lol nah...i think he got tired of them :)

I was heartbroken....still am to be honest.

I am kind, loving, and very sexual..HOWEVER....I am also messy....need affection.....and get super busy with my farm and work SO I guess maybe I wasn't giving him the time and attention he needed (although I did TRY!)

he ended up telling me that it didn't mean anything and that she was just "something different" he liked the attention from someone else :( sniff sniff

"its not you it's me...." UH HUH....lol

Im also not super exciting outside of my modeling :) think sweat pants....glasses....stall cleaning....hehe you get the drift~!

she was blonde...tiny....really skinny...no boobs....married with a child!~ the exact op of me! I couldn't believe that a woman would do THAT to her family either :( PEOPLE!

enough of that! hehe check out erica in wonderland :)

and don't forget to stop by my free club!

Last edited:

Im also not super exciting outside of my modeling :) think sweat pants....glasses....stall cleaning....hehe you get the drift~!

Strangely, I can picture it... I was just out cleaning stalls today, in fact. I don't usually keep the horses in stalls, but there were a couple open, and their lot was knee-deep mud, so...

The fantasy sets are ok- I prefer Erica naked and natural, myself. I'm not a huge fan of tons of makeup and lace, colored lights, etc. (read- not a huge Suze Randall fan). I love it when it's something more like Erica on a beach, or next to a pool, or what have you.

As long as she's in the photos, I usually like 'em, though. :thumbsup:

H

T

Tdub

I was heartbroken....still am to be honest.

I am kind, loving, and very sexual..HOWEVER....I am also messy....need affection.....and get super busy with my farm and work SO I guess maybe I wasn't giving him the time and attention he needed (although I did TRY!)

he ended up telling me that it didn't mean anything and that she was just "something different" he liked the attention from someone else :( sniff sniff

"its not you it's me...." UH HUH....lol

she was blonde...tiny....really skinny...no boobs....married with a child!~ the exact op of me! I couldn't believe that a woman would do THAT to her family either :( PEOPLE!

enough of that! hehe check out erica in wonderland :)

and don't forget to stop by my free club!
You're my dream woman and I'd muck out a stall, green break your colts, and shoe em' all and gladly put up with the smell of that trimmed off hoof material just to be around you for a while. Keep your chin up.

Somebody betraying Erica would make me wonder if they suffered some sort of brain damage. I mean, that would have to go high up there on the list of dumbest things ever.

I must admit that I don't eat much rice krispies. I'm more of a raisin brand every day sort of guy, but I could learn to like them for Erica. lol

...By the way, I used to live on a farm and rode horses around. ;):1orglaugh

and since we are guessing about my love life I will tell you
Sorry about that. I didn't mean for my comments to turn into such a guessing game. It honestly was not my intent.

Well I find monogamy an aphrodisiac. I always have. I always will. But I never judge what works for others, as long as people are honest with one another.

lol nah...i think he got tired of them :) I was heartbroken....still am to be honest.

First off, sorry to hear this happened to you. It's sad when people decide on monogamy and one person cannot live up to it. I sure wish people were just honest upfront, especially with themselves, before other people put their heart into them.

Secondly, men who get tired of anything get tired of it regardless of the woman involved. I have pity for them for they do not fully comprehend how they are limiting their own happiness. It's really sad, as everyone loses in the end.

You were cheated? YOU?! How stupid was/is this guy???
WHO would cheat on you? Well, it's obviously a fellow of low intelligence, absolutely no wisdom or common sense whatsoever, and a guy who needs his crotch adjusted with a wheat threshing machine.
I can hardly imagine someone cheating one you, since you seem as such a nice person (don't get me started on the extraordinary, breathtaking physique).
Somebody betraying Erica would make me wonder if they suffered some sort of brain damage. I mean, that would have to go high up there on the list of dumbest things ever.
In my experience, the woman doesn't matter. She could be considered unattractive by many, or of the universally appealing like ERC. It's honestly not the woman, and the beauty of the woman doesn't influence it from everything I've ever seen.

I.e., if you're finding yourself saying, "oh, I'd leave 'D' for 'E' but I'd never leave 'E'," you should really evaluate what lead you to be with 'D' in the first place. More often than not, it's not much different than what lead you to 'E' and you will most likely do it again, only to 'E' this time. Again, it's far more true than not for most men (and women too).

Furthermore, valuating a "cheat threshold" based on beauty doesn't exactly tell a beautiful woman that your values are of sound judgment. I.e., "oh, she wasn't good looking enough for me not to cheat on" or "oh, I'll never cheat on you because you're too beautiful, unlike the woman I left you for." I know many of you didn't say that, but it does come off looking like that to some women. Just a consideration. ;)

Furthermore, valuating a "cheat threshold" based on beauty doesn't exactly tell a beautiful woman that your values are of sound judgment. I.e., "oh, she wasn't good looking enough for me not to cheat on" or "oh, I'll never cheat on you because you're too beautiful, unlike the woman I left you for." I know many of you didn't say that, but it does come off looking like that to some women. Just a consideration. ;)

Unless Erica has been very good at deceiving us, she seems like a very sweet person (I have been deceived before but I don't think so with Erica). I think a lot of people here consider Erica to be the complete package. Because a woman like that doesn’t come around all too often for most of us it's just even more unthinkable for somebody to want to do that. On a personal level I think I would rather choose death before turning my back on somebody I cared about and committed myself to like that no matter how they looked.

"But not you" ...

Unless Erica has been very good at deceiving us, she seems like a very sweet person (I have been deceived before but I don't think so with Erica). I think a lot of people here consider Erica to be the complete package. Because a woman like that doesn’t come around all too often for most of us it's just even more unthinkable for somebody to want to do that.
Again, I would advise making it about "threshold," whether it's "beauty" or "sweetness" or whatever.

"This woman" really sets the wrong phrase. Other women notice that. Just pointing that out.

On a personal level I think I would rather choose death before turning my back on somebody I cared about and committed myself to like that no matter how they looked.
Now that's different.

Again, just be careful when you single out a woman as "oh, you're different, men would be stupid to cheat on you." Well, it's really stupid in general, when you're monogamous.

I had to point that out to a friend of mine once. Unfortunately, she didn't listen, and got hurt in the end when the guy left her too. And every guy said the same thing, "I can't believe a guy would do that to you! He must be stupid!"

Needed I remind some of these same men that their "values" seem to be in question when considering what they did. And some of their attitudes were appauling, "but we're talking about 'E' here" as if she's more worthy of not being cheated on? As if they could do it to others, but not her? ;)

This isn't about morality or respect or anything like that. It's about the message you may be indirectly sending to others with it. It's really something to consider. Again, 0% morality here, just what other women will see and notice.

I'll never forget the time (I was still young) I made a woman, a woman I was dating, cry, and I didn't know it until I walked in on her later. I told the woman's roommate that she (the roommate) was my "first choice" (because she was the first one I met and got close to, that was all) and I was sad she was taken. I didn't say it in front of anyone but her, and I didn't mean that I liked the woman I was dating less, but it reached the woman I was dating shortly afterwards.

Sometimes by making something sound preferential and exclusive to one woman, sounds like disregarding or lessening the application to another. Especially when it comes to, "I cannot believe he cheated on you, of all people, men must be stupid to cheat on you" comes off really that way.

And I've seen it too many times. Because it doesn't matter who you are, it's all the same, applicable level to all women. Not saying that out of morality. I'm saying that out of the sheer reality that a woman will not get any "less cheated on" because of any factors.

Re: "But not you" ...

"This woman" really sets the wrong phrase. Other women notice that. Just pointing that out.

I would like to debate the finer points of this, but I don't know if this is the appropriate place for it. In any case not all women (nor men for that matter) are created nor are equal. In some ways this website is testament to that. I have seen enough people go though relationships with both men and women where the other person wasn't worth it to know that when somebody really terrific does come along it really is stupid to screw the relationship up.

Re: "But not you" ...

I would like to debate the finer points of this, but I don't know if this is the appropriate place for it.
How one judges in front of one woman does affect how other women perceive you. That was my finer point. ;)

In any case not all women (nor men for that matter) are created nor are equal.
Regardless, I give them all equal considerations. I do not let my attitudes and approach change based on my judgment of them. If more people did that, then human history would have seen far more kindness and a lot less bloodshed.

In some ways this website is testament to that. I have seen enough people go though relationships with both men and women where the other person wasn't worth it to know that when somebody really terrific does come along it really is stupid to screw the relationship up.
Regardless, it doesn't mean you cheat any more or less, period. If you want to sleep with someone else, and your are in a monogamous relationship, you have the consideration to break it off first before doing it. That includes if she cheats on you alleged "first."

Not because of any "right" or "wrong." And the main consideration doesn't have to do with what you want society to be, as you make society what it is. The main consideration is how others will perceive you. I've even seen cases where someone thought someone else was cheating, then cheated themselves, only to find out they didn't cheat on them. Uh oh.

It's tragic when anyone in a monogamous relationship is cheated on. But for a man to say, "I can't believe someone would cheat on you" or the other statements about people being brain damaged, doesn't always send the best message. It says you change the values of cheating for different people.

In a nutshell (trying to make my point considering the thread's title), I don't have to affirm my deep attraction for ERC by claiming someone cheating on her is worse than someone cheating on someone else. That was my point. ;)