• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

English Humor??

Peter Kay is the best person to watch to make you laugh, because he keeps it simple, taking the piss out of everyday life. "a bloke goes into his local butchers, and says to the butcher, wheres your co-worker, the butchers replies, i sacked him, he kept putting his dick in the bacon slicer. the bloke says, what happened to the bacon slicer, the butcher replies, i sacked her aswell". thats peter kay at his best

SLIPNUTZ said:
Peter Kay is the best person to watch to make you laugh, because he keeps it simple, taking the piss out of everyday life. "a bloke goes into his local butchers, and says to the butcher, wheres your co-worker, the butchers replies, i sacked him, he kept putting his dick in the bacon slicer. the bloke says, what happened to the bacon slicer, the butcher replies, i sacked her aswell". thats peter kay at his best

:rofl: Its not a Peter Kay original joke, in fact its as old as the hills, but you're right hes a genius his timing and delivery is impeccable and his Phoenix Nights will be remembered as classic.
:thumbsup:

Black Books
Max & Paddy's Road to Nowhere
Pheonix Nights
Dinnerladies.

Great stuff.

Heh, I watched Bottom last night, thinking of this thread.

"Unleash, the sprouts of Evil!!"

That Halloween episode is utter brilliance.