• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

England Is The Worst Cuntry In The World

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fail.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Hey! We got rid of David Beckham (and his bony bird)!
:D

Yeah, I ain't goin' along with bashing Hugh Grant. He's a pretty decent actor actually. He's not an embarrassment. Amy Winehouse too--she's talented, just troubled.

But England still must answer for unleashing Boy George upon the universe....

Yeah, I ain't goin' along with bashing Hugh Grant. He's a pretty decent actor actually. He's not an embarrassment. Amy Winehouse too--she's talented, just troubled.

But England still must answer for unleashing Boy George upon the universe....

What about George Michael? Do they have to answer for him too?

England ain't so bad. But I'll never get cricket...:dunno:

Cricket stems from the same roots as baseball. It has an extra dimension though.You are allowed to aim the ball at the batsman, the ball hits the ground and can be made to bounce in funny ways and even curve in the opposite direction from before the bounce.And the game can be modified to last just a couple of hours (20/20) to five days (international test cricket)
It's the world#2 game just behind football.

AS I live here, Great Britain is no longer great and is repidly going down hill. THe government really don't understand the people the peopl pay the highest tax on earth just to pay banks the bonuses and the government does nothing to help us all.

I need help this is just to start with as I am new to this

Britain is England. Great Britain is England and those around it that it tried to colonize (Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland). Take those three away and it wont be Great Britain, it will only be Britain.

What's my point I hear you ask? well Greg (the OP) was referring to England (as in Britain) not Great Britain aka The "United" Kingdom. So referring to England as Great Britain is wrong.

And anyway some of my favourites are from England.

Zoe Tapper.
Natasha Kaplinsky.
Amanda Burton.
Cheryl Cole.
Iron Maiden.
Judas Priest.

England is the worst cuntry in the world my arse. I'm an Englishman and I love my country though we do have some bad stuff in England but I think we also have good stuff in England as well. I think the same goes to other countries as well, they have good stuff and bad stuff. No country is perfect in my opinion so England can't be the worst country in the world.

Spleen

Banned?
You put the cunt in Scunthorpe.

on

Closed Account
England is just France without the moustaches, wine, good food, and sense of superiority, oh wait, hang on!